Mellow Mushroom

210-370-9219

115 N Loop 1604 E St 2100, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78232

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie-themed pizzeria franchise with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, vegan cheese, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Vegan pies are cut separately as to avoid cross contamination.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sarahandjesse

OMG! vegan fast food paradise! - Edit

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I first tried the vegan gluten free pizza! I love crunchy crust and cheezy goodness. This pizza has got it! Add some mushrooms and spinach, and I'm in my own private vegan heaven. YUM YUM YUMMERS! My GO TO PIZZA PLACE!

We love this place! - Edit

Mellow Mushroom serves an incredible vegan pizza! They also have several vegan sandwich options as well. They have 8 different marinades they can use with either tofu or tempeh. They have so many excellent vegan options on their menu it feels like a vegan restaurant. Their service is top notch, and their food is outstanding. I highly recommend this place!

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.