Mellow Mushroom - Myers Park

• Veg-friendly
Contact 704-966-7499

2820 Selwyn Ave Ste 100 (at Myers Park area), Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, 28209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. The walls of the restaurant are covered with colorful images of mushrooms. Karaoke and trivia on different nights of the week.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BabzillaMicrophone

The Best Vegan Pizza In Charlotte - Edit

There are few vegan options in Charlotte when it comes to pizza. However, I first discovered Mellow Mushroom when I went to Asheville & didn't know that there was a couple of them in Charlotte. The service & options are so awesome. Love this place.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Wished it stayed open a little later.

super yum - Edit

The whole family loves pizza so we tried Mellow Mushroom for my birthday this year. The variety of toppings was awesome and allowed for the omnivores in the family to be happy while I had a multitude of choices for my pizza including not one but at least 3 tofu/flavored tofu options. Even my two year old was loving it while he enjoyed the bright mushroom filled decorations. Their soft pretzels were tasty although in this case slighty overcooked. And to top it all off, they had a decent craft beer selection althoug i would have liked to see them support more of the awesome local breweries. Overall a fantastic meal and I will definently be going back there.

Pros: great choice range, great taste, family friendly

Cons: a bit pricey, merely adequate staff

Return to Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom - Myers Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1126 times since May 2011.