Mellow Mushroom

770-933-8584

2000 Powers Ferry Rd, Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30067

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, vegan cheese, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AnnaleeHerger

Vegan and gluten free pizza - Edit

I had a nice lunch. I ordered a small greek salad without the feta cheese and a small gluten free vegan pizza with pineapple and tempeh. The only downside is the size of the pizza and the lack of vegan cheese, because I love it and I want a lot. Also I saw that they had hummus.

Pros: vegan cheese, vegan protein , salads

Cons: size of pizza , not a lot of vegan cheese

Contributions +394

Vegan Options - Edit

This place is a pretty good place to get a vegan pizza. They offer offer vegan cheese and vegan proteins. The staff also seemed very knowledgable about veganism. The only reason I gave it three stars is because it is kind of pricey ($0.69 for each basic topping like onion) and the food seemed pretty oily. Other than that the food tasted pretty good and I was happy they had vegan options.

Pros: Vegan Options

Cons: Oily , Kind of pricey

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.