Mellow Mushroom

904-241-5600

1018-2 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, Florida, USA, 32250

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie-themed pizzeria chain. Pizza can be made vegan with Daiya cheese. Make your own pizza and salad with a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan options including marinated tofu and tempeh. Open daily.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CRVeg

Great pizza - Edit

We ordered takeout. My vegan pizza was about $25 for a medium 3 toppings, I don't know if that's standard but it seemed pricey to me. The vegan cheese didn't fully melt but it was great, greasy pizza just like what I remember from when I was a kid. I think the cheese is soy based so if you're sensitive to soy, I would check.
There are tempeh and tofu toppings available but tbh they were a little weird to have on pizza. I would get all veggies next time.

best vegan pizza I've ever had - Edit

Mellow mushroom has a portion of their menu that is vegan so it makes it easy to order :) they have vegan cheese and gluten free crust and are always willing to switch around menu items to accommodate you! I absolutely love it

Always good - Edit

Vegetarian and vegan options are available. The pizza is their specialty (Love the Cosmic Karma). Great atmosphere, service, prices, and location. Gets extremely busy on weekends.

Pros: Options for Vegetarians and vegans, Close to the beach, Great prices, atmosphere, and service

Cons: Serves meat, Gets busy

Return to Jacksonville Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.