Mellow Mushroom

Contact 214-494-4355

2809 Preston Rd Ste 1200, Frisco, Texas, USA, 75034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Upbeat, funky '60s atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Donnell

I feared I was gonna have to give up pizza... - Edit

but Mellow Mushroom came through! I went with the family earlier this week and had my first vegan pizza experience. The staff was friendly and helped me make the modifications needed. We'll definitely be back.

Pros: Great vegan options.

Cons: Some hidden ingredients; consult waiter.

There's one in Downtown McKinney now! - Edit

Excellent, excellent! Lots of vegan options for pizza, vegan cheese (Daiya) tofu, tempeh, tons of veggies (can be pricey though) They have an excellent tempeh hoagie. Also shitake pizza and portabello hoagies and pizzas, avocado - great salads. The vibe of this place is very cool, and they also have a fantastic beer menu. This is one of my go to places for a delicious vegan meal with friends.

Awesome staff, even better gluten free/vegan - Edit

My friend and I avoid animal products as well as gluten so to find a good pizza in TX is a true task! Not only was our food yummy but the margaritas rocked as well. We did not eat at the Frisco location but we ate at the Southlake outpost.

Pros: Child Friendly, Great Staff, Good gluten free options as well

Return to Frisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1388 times since May 2013.