Mellow Mushroom

Contact 404-687-4766

1770 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30309

Serves meat, vegan options available. Laid back hippie pizzeria chain. Offers veggie topping options, 2 veggie pizzas, and 5 veggie hoagies.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Pizzeria, Non-veg

First Review by emeraldeyes180

Pizza for vegans! - Edit

Mellow Mushroom offers vegan crust, sauce, and daiya cheese! Finally, delicious vegan pizza for when you’re too tired to make your own. They have plenty of veggies for toppings too. Hippie-themed restaurant with reasonable prices for a lunch or dinner date. Service isn't the fastest but always friendly.

Pros: vegan cheese available

Hippy place, cheap beer specials and vegan cheese. - Edit

I went to a different Mellow Mushroom on my trip, but that one wasn't listed and I didn't want to make up a whole new posting for something that is just veg-friendly, especially since it is a chain and pretty much all the same. First off they do have vegan cheese and it is diaya, so it's good and yummy. They have lots of veggie options and a few vegan options and over all as a vegan I would for sure go back, if you have a mixed group as I did of meat eaters and then myself the vegan, you can do a lot worse. Very laid back and kind of hippy, I'm kind of glad we don't have this place near where I live, because I would probably go there way too often and spend too much money and get way too fat.

Pros: Relaxed, Vegan Cheese, Vegan entree options.

Cons: lots of meat on menu.

Good Pizza - Edit

This place doesn't offer Vegan cheese [I was under the impression they did], but it's OK because I ordered my pizza without cheese. Overall it was really good and I'd go there again! Just be mindful, it takes a bit of time to get your pizza, so be patient. ;)

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1588 times since Feb 2008.