Mellow Mushroom

( 1 review )
803-474-8454

151 Bee Ln, Aiken, South Carolina, USA, 29801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza plus large salads. About half the dishes are vegetarian and can be made vegan. Vegan crusts and Daiya cheese are available, along with many gluten free items. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, International, Italian, Raw, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by veganxsophie

Glad it's here! - Edit

I have been to Aiken's Mellow Mushrooms twice and am so glad, that there is a restaurant offering vegan/vegetarian meals. The salads and Balsamic-Vinagraitte are awesome!
I haven't tried the vegan pizzas yet, but ordered a "tofu hoagie". I ordered it without mayo and cheese. They brought me tempeh instead, (see picture) which didn't bother me much, but there was still some feta in-between...I loved that you could choose a rye-bread though!
Defenitely coming back for more!

Pros: vegan food, big variety, good salads

Cons: relatively pricey, not exact order

Return to Aiken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.