CLOSED: Mei's Cafe

Contact 973-744-0068

5 N Fullerton Ave, Montclair, New Jersey, USA, 07042

Serves meat, vegan options available. Airy and contemporary cafe offering Pan Asian cuisine. Has a vegetarian menu and takes requests. Specializes in dumplings, noodles, rice dishes and offers an extensive tea & juice bar. Uses farmer's market produce. Free Wi-Fi. Confirmed open Jan 2012. Previously located on Glenridge Ave. SHUT DOWN IN 2011 AND BECAME A OYSTER - RAW BAR.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out, Pan Asian, Non-veg

First Review by DebNicotera

would recommend to anyone - Edit

We always love finding a new place that can meet our dietary needs. Food was great, we cleaned our bowls and plates. Great vegan options and options for our fish eating friend. Highly recommend this place and we will be back to try more dishes for sure.

Great Food! - Edit

My husband and I are both vegetarians and are always looking for new restaurants to try. I saw Mei's Cafe on Happy Cow and decided to try it. They have a meat free menu and were also willing to make other entrees meat free. We had the tofu sliders and tofu satay for appetizers - both were delicious. The Basil fried Rice and Soba Soup (our entrees) were both great too. The portions were sizable as well. We shared a chocolate cake and ice cream (not vegan) and were very pleased with it also. The hot Thai tea was delicious as well. Staff was friendly and accommodating. BTW... I would have rated it "five cows" but the highest rating for a non veg restaurant in four cows.

Return to Montclair Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mei's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 297 times since Mar 2011.