Mediterranean Bistro

843-945-1145

6104 Frontage Rd, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA, 29577

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean eatery. Has falafel, salads and pita wraps, and a sampler platter that can be customized. Accommodating to vegans. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Jaelus

We'll be back! - Edit

Such a pleasant and authentic restaurant. Though everything isn't made to order the food is amazing! my husband and I took my omni-in-laws and even they loved the food (they also typically refuse to try anything new). Though they didn't have a vegan dessert, the dinner was amazing and I was stuffed. The staff and waitress were so kind and humble. We will definitley be back.

Pros: selection of vegan options, will accomodate vegans

Cons: no vegan dessert

Excellent Food - Edit

This restaurant is located in a tiny strip mall and looks unassuming, but inside the atmosphere is cozy, the food is incredible, and the staff is extremely friendly. The falafel is some of the best I have had, and the best meal I've had while vacationing at Myrtle Beach.

While this restaurant doesn't have a dedicated vegetarian/vegan section on the menu (yet), it has many options for vegetarians and a couple for vegans. The food definitely has a good home cooked vibe to it, and they are happy to accommodate dietary needs if you want to customize something.

Pros: Great food, Good value, Friendly staff

Cons: No dedicated veg section on the menu

Return to Myrtle Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mediterranean Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.