McCoy's Public House

816-960-0866

4057 Pennsylvania Ave, Kansas City, Missouri, USA, 64111

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brew pub/restaurant with clearly labeled vegan items such as a vegan wrap, jackfruit tacos, vegan masala. Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00am, Sat 10:00am-3:00am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KateKC

Great pub with vegan options - Edit

There are three vegan options labeled on the menu. I had the jackfruit tacos, and they were awesome. I will definitely be back!

Pros: Nice pub, Good beer, Label vegan options

Cons: No vegan appetizers

Great Vegan Options - Edit

McCoy's has three vegan options on their menu, jackfruit tacos, vegan masala, and vegan wrap, and all of them are delicious!

The jackfruit tacos are incredible. I had never had jackfruit before and I really enjoyed it. It comes with a great butternut squash salsa. It was too spicy for me, but I loved it so much that I kept eating it.

The masala is delicious. I was worried it might be too spicy, but it's not. It does have a lot of wonderful flavors. I highly recommend this dish.

Finally, the vegan wrap was also very good. Compared to the other two dishes, it wasn't as inventive But I really did enjoy that it was on lavosh bread, rather than the typical boring wrap.

Pros: Great food, A lot of options for a pub

Return to Kansas City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has McCoy's Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.