McAllister Taco Surf Bar

+34-972-364-358

CL Riera, 28 (at Gran Hotel Flamingo), Lloret De Mar, Spain, 17310

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant sells different types of Mexican food like burritos, burrito bowls and tacos and you can choose what goes in, including a vegan chilli option. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-3:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by LisaD

Service without a smile - Edit

Visited here with my daughter and sons; three of us are vegan. The place itself is okay and it's the only place in Lloret listed on HC so we thought we'd seek it out. It's a bar/snack bar next to a hotel swimming pool but sectioned off with a wall so you can enter from the street. You can have a burrito, two tacos or a burrito bowl with vegan chilli for around 8 Euros. We went for tacos and they were okay. My 8 year old son really enjoyed them but my daughter and I didn't think they were anything to write home about (even though I am 😂.) Unfortunately, the man who served us seemed extremely irritated by the fact that we were vegan and his demeanour was quite rude really. At one point he was almost shouting when we were checking that our food was definitely vegan. He said something like "Vegan! What's going on in the world!" He referred to my non-vegan son as normal when he ordered a beef burrito. By the time our food arrived we felt like leaving. We think (we hope) the chilli was made with soya mince and as I said it wasn't bad. I also had a strawberry daquiri which was lovely. Would we go there again? Not on your nelly!

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-25

Pros: Food decent enough.

Cons: Unfriendly service.

Return to Lloret De Mar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has McAllister Taco Surf Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.