Maza Mediterranean Grill

• ( 5 reviews )

274 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service Mediterranean food. Vegans could have falafel, soup, and some sides. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Ashley729

GabrielleBaratta

Points +16

28 Apr 2021

Fantastic falafel!

I was only able to give four stars since this establishment serves meat but their falafel wrap is absolutely delicious. Highly recommend!

area51alienbabe

Points +43

25 Aug 2018

Always an amazing meal

First off Maza gets an enthusiastic 5 stars from me but Happy Cow will only let me rate 4 due to the presence of meat. I’ve been here a number of times now and have always had incredible meals, the falafel plate is always a win from me, the lentil soup is filling and comforting and the hummus is honestly the best I’ve ever had (and I’ve been vegan for 10 years and eaten a lot of hummus!). The staff is also super knowledgeable and happy to answer any and all menu questions, which is always greatly appreciated. Maza is a must try for any vegans in the Nashua area!

Pros: Amazing vegan options, Knowledgeable and helpful staff, Affordable tasty meals

Snails

Points +58

18 Feb 2018

delicious, quick, and inexpensive

It was a quick and nice place to eat with a pleasant atmosphere. I ordered the falafel plate, which comes with three sides. The eggplant has honey, and two have dairy. The rest are vegan and well worth your stomach space.

Pros: Many side options , Inexpensive , Clean

EvanWorth

Points +19

Mostly Veg
21 Dec 2017

numerous vegan options

This place is cheap and has numerous vegan options. I got the Jerusalem salad bowl with pita bread. Really fresh and great tasting!

Ashley729

Points +103

03 Oct 2017

Best falafel in the area

Unfortunately they do serve meat here, but the falafel wrap is vegan and AMAZING. You can also get a platter or salad as well, and they often have a vegan labeled soup available. There are many vegan sides, just ask which ones have dairy. The hummus is delicious! I even saw some little desserts by the cash register that were vegan according to the ingredients on the package. Love stopping in here for my favorite falafel wrap!

Pros: Fast, Affordable, Best falafel

Cons: Serves meat, Cous cous salad had cheese in it :(

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maza Mediterranean Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.