Maywood Pancake House

Contact n/a

92 W Pleasant Ave, Maywood, New Jersey, USA, 07607

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and brunch place, also offering vegan choices including vegan waffle and pancake, French toast, tofu scramble, sausage, "milk" shakes, and "butter." Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 7:30am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ellenkm

Great vegan options - Edit

This place was great since I am the only vegan in my husband's family so finding a place for all of us can be stressful. Everyone enjoyed their food, but probably not as much as me since finding multiple vegan options is always exciting. I had the vegan waffle, which was delicious. Also got the vegan popeye scramble to go, and that was great too. It was pretty busy, which I expected, and the service was good.

Pros: good prices, great vegan options

Great place for brunch. - Edit

I was blown away by the amazing vegan food they have to offer. It makes me so happy that they have so many vegan options and for the foods that aren't vegan they can easily make it vegan for you. It's such a great place for breakfast or a brunch. I do wish they they were open for longer. Also the wait can sometimes 20-30 minutes because of the desire of great food that they have. I do recommend people to eat here because it is a great place to eat.

Pros: Amazing vegan food, Great service

Cons: Long wait

Sad I can only rate this 4 stars - Edit

The best vegan brunch, hands-down. I've been here several times and just completely pigged out. Restaurants like this are what make me sad that non-veg restaurants can only get a max of 4 stars!! This would be 10 stars if I could.

Where else can you not only get vegan french toast... but vegan cream cheese STUFFED vegan french toast! Seriously! My god! It tastes like sin in the best possible way. Do you prefer a tofu scramble, vegan pancakes, or vegan chili fries? Because it's ALL HERE!

Beware the wait on Sunday brunches, because everyone else knows how good this place is, too. Also beware that it's not open for typical dinner hours.

Pros: Amazing vegan food, Plenty of options, Excellent service

Cons: Closes early, Sometimes long waits

brunch food - Edit

This is the place for brunch in the area! Stuffed strawberry pancakes, tofu scrambles, vegan waffles and more. Same owners as Rutherford Pancake House. They also have lots of GF options.

Return to Maywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maywood Pancake House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.