Mayday

268-7172498

Jolly Harbour Marina, Antigua and Barbuda, Jolly Harbour, Antigua

Serves meat, vegan options available. Owners/chefs accommodate vegan requests. On the menu are dishes like pumpkin soup, onion soup, tofu pineapple curry, mushroom risotto, and for dessert rum-fried plantains with vegan ice cream. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by cnclewis

Wonderful experience! - Edit

As long-term veg*ns, my wife and I were anxious to find places near our new home on Antigua. We found Mayday in the Jolly Harbour Marina community. Owners Alex (chef) and Ilde are welcoming, friendly people. We looked at the menu as we passed by and saw only pasta that would meet our needs Ilde and Alex told us they would be happy to create veg*n meals for us. And indeed they have! We've become regulars, and Alex's veg*n repertoire has expanded. In fact, several regular menu items are now permanently veg*n! Try the mushroom risotto, onion soup, pumpkin soup, and rum-fried plantains with veg*n ice cream. Great wait staff, and beautiful outdoor seating right at the marina.

Pros: Veg*n-friendly chef, Many possibilities, Great staff

Cons: Serves meat , Smoking is common in Caribbean, Closed Mon and no dinner service Sunda

Return to Jolly Harbour Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mayday closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.