Maxos

+46-760367718

Scheelegatan 13, Stockholm, Sweden, 112 28

Serves meat, vegan options available. A falafel and hummus eatery. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by ulfmoh

Dissapoitned - Edit

I had the Kombo plate that said it is vegan on the menu. I am very unsure about the validity of this one of the things on my plate looked very cow-yogurt based and the small taste I had was very yogurty. (But I did not complain or ask so who knows)

The rest of the things very all very average, the same kind of things I can get at the libanese place in the food court close to work.

The location is small and stressfull, and I could not really enjoy the food. Not that it mattered it was not like I got even close to full.

I did not feel welcome but this might well been just when I was there.

I will not visit again however

Pros: Close to subway, Marked Menu, Little Food to a Big Price

Cons: Small, Stressful enviorment, Did not feel welcome

Delicious falafel and hummus! - Edit

Finally got round to trying Maxos and it did not disappoint! I got the Kombo platter to take out. A nice varied selection with the creamy hummus and delicious falafel being the highlights. This is what falafel should taste like!! The lunch is between 11-4 pm and I paid 99 kr for the plate, during evening hours the price is 135 kr. From what I could see there are currently three vegan options on the menu.

The place is rather small, definitely more of lunch restaurant, but the interior is cosy and modern. I would definitely go there again and am delighted to find a good vegan joint in this part of Stockholm!

Pros: Excellent food, Fast service, Several vegan options

Cons: Small restaurant on a noisy street

Best falafel in Stockholm - Edit

They serve tasty crispy falafel with hummus and a lot of side dishes, like tabbouleh and baba ganoush. The "Kombo" is all vegan.

Pros: Crispy falafels, The baba ganoush, Fast service

Cons: Serve meat, Noisy, Not many can be seated

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maxos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.