Matthew Kenney NM

310-550-5900

9700 Wilshire Blvd (at Neiman Marcus store), Beverly Hills, California, USA, 90212

Plant-based cuisine at Neiman Marcus store. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Take-out

First Review by kenvegan

AMAZING!!! - Edit

How can you go wrong with a Matthew Kenney kitchen!?!? You can't! This little gem, tucked into the 3rd floor on Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills, is just perfection. The Avocado Toast is the best I've ever had, and I've had a lot! The Carnitas Mushroom Tacos are amazing. Perfect flavors. Perfect Plating. Great service. ALL VEGAN! Just a great little cafe with impeccable food!

Pros: Best Vegan Food, Cafe inside Neiman's, Avo Toast

Cons: none

Tasty Food / New Experience - Edit

This is the first time I have eaten at a vegetarian sit down restaurant inside of a department store.

I have been a huge fan of Matthew Kenney's food for years. He certainly takes great pride in his food and service.

I ordered a raw lasagna and a bowl of carrot ginger soup. The service was very attentive, and the food was excellent as I would have expected.

I cannot say it was the best raw lasagna I have every had, but I hold Matthew Kenney to a much higher standard than most chef/restaurant owners.

Recommended.

Pros: Excellent food

Return to Beverly Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Matthew Kenney NM closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.