Massolit Cooks

• ( 19 reviews )

Józefa 25, Krakow, Poland, 31-056

Vegetarian restaurant located in Kazimierz. Offers vegan options for lunch, cakes, and coffee drinks. Open Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00, Sat-Sun 09:30-18:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Bakery, European, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free, Polish

First Review by DawnBacz

Majohnmia

Points +42

Vegetarian
23 Aug 2021

Croissant

Urocze miejsce, obsługa bardzo miła i pomocna. Dużo wegańskich opcji - ciast, drożdżówek croissantów.

AleksandraSchmidt

Points +217

04 Oct 2020

Not good

We went there on a Saturday hoping to eat scrambled tofu and French toasts but there were only two breakfast options: a sweet breakfast plate and a savory breakfast plate. We went for the savory ones and it was not worth it. Bad parsley pesto (in which I found dark human hair), not fresh salads and hummus. Coffee tasted like water. We also took a vegan croissant with chocolate and orange filling and it was the only good thing there.

Pros: Vegan croissant with chocolate and orange filling

Cons: Lack of options, Watery coffee, Poor price to quality ratio

BryonyHooper

Points +130

21 Nov 2019

Great find

Stylish restaurant, friendly staff who spoke great English, great options, we had vegan cream cheese bagel and French toast both were lovely!

Pros: Stylish restaurant , Great food, Lovely staff

jamesthomsonn

Points +453

07 Nov 2019

Massolit Cooks up a storm! A must visit.

Had breakfast here, so far my favourite breakfast I’ve had in Krakow. The pancakes are lovely, moist & flavoursome. The sun dried smoked tofu bagel is UNBELIEVABLE, tastes just like smoked fish. Had a nice cup of breakfast tea too. Would strongly recommend visiting here for all your vegan needs.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Tasty , Nice place

Cons: Some stuff veggie rather than vegan

Magapurna

Points +216

27 Oct 2019

Nice place

Nice place with a few vegan options. Unfortunately both the vegan brownie and the croissant were a bit dry (= not very fresh) but perhaps because we visited on a Sunday? Coffee and coconut bread were nice though and the service was great.

ollymarsay

Points +46

07 Sep 2019

The best breakfast (on weekdays only) 🤤

Get the pancakes.
They have amazing breakfasts (on weekdays), HUGE portions and so delicious that you’ll force it down. Get a soya latte (again, only go on weekdays) to go with it and you’ll be thanking me. So so good (on weekdays!)

This was originally 5 stars until we went on a Saturday and had the grossest coffee, blandest breakfast and lame ‘super bowl‘... dropped to 3 for this reason 💔

Pros: Amazing on weekdays/quite days

Cons: Horrific on weekends! AVOID

KasiaSarnecka

Points +85

30 Aug 2019

Amazing breakfast

Very nice place with great variety of vegan and vegetarian Dishes, gluten free oprions. Everything is very well presented on the menu, with alergens etc. 11/10 would reccomend! If you order breakfast (very big plates) coffe is for 1zl

Pros: Many vegan options, Reasonable price, The options are very well marked

Cons: Long waiting time

MicheleSimister

Points +44

03 Aug 2019

Really nice

The food was delicious. I can recommend the soba noodles with pesto.

mrkempi

Points +157

23 Jun 2019

Brilliant breakfast (twice)

We’ve had breakfast here both days of out visit so far, the food is superb. Beautifully presented, and tasty as hell. Fruity french toast on the first day, and tofu scramble on the second, both brilliant.

(Update, third visit)
Went for lunch, and had the cauliflower bowl. It was unbelievably good. Sensational place.

KathrynDaviesKemp

Points +151

18 Jun 2019

Tasty vegan food

The Tofu scramble with mushrooms and beetroot cakes is amazing 😊

Pros: Good choice, Portions are decent and price is reasonable , Menu in English helps!

chlomcf

Points +20

27 Apr 2019

Delicious!

Amazing cake selection, I recommend the banana bread!

KaliWo

Points +44

14 Apr 2019

Very delicious

Lots of vegan options. Staff very friendly and caring. It turn out that the main dish which we ordered wasn’t available anymore, the staff apologised very kindly and offered us any other dish which we would like, even more expensive. Additionally they gave us a free cake. The portions are quite big. We were leaving very satisfied and for sure we will come back again.

Foz

Points +36

14 Apr 2019

Yummy

Friendly cafe with lots of vegan options. Staff were able to answer all my questions. Menus in English and Polish. I had tofu cream cheese bagel. It was filling.

Pros: Plenty to choose from, Staff knowledgable

MartaJastrzębska

Points +49

Mostly Veg
16 Jan 2019

Tasty breakfast, good coffee

Late but healthy, big and tasty breakfast. Nice internal design. Good coffee. Wanted to try cheesecake, had no space though. What a pity it was not vegan one ;p but there were few vegan ones also.
21 zł for breakfast (one coffee included, not alternative one though)

Pros: Good quality and tasteful food, Free water (with fruits and mint)

Cons: Open time at 10am, Just coconut milk; lack of tofu that day, +1zł for plant- based milk

martint

Points +4949

31 Dec 2018

A perfect breakfast

I cannot believe that this place has only 4 comments up to date. The menu is rather breakfast / brunch oriented, but they have some coffee and sweets too. I had a very very good shaken tofu "eggs", served with tempeh and bread with some parsley pesto and vegan fresh cheese. What a taste! Far beyond my expectations. I wish I could get back to this place.

Pros: tasty, vegan cakes!

vegetariangirl

Points +2004

30 Dec 2018

Nice spot for lunch

We enjoyed the soups, bagels and cakes. Good espresso

Hussak

Points +73

Vegetarian
30 Sep 2018

Tasty nice place

friendly stuff. Nice interior. Good prices big portions. Maybe nothing very "new" as IT comes to the taste. But fresh, very good. Plus have great coffee.

kelseyjaynex

Points +2228

23 Sep 2018

healthy lunch

As much as I like burgers, it’s hard to escape them in Krakow so it was nice to have something healthier and a bit different!
Menu comes in Polish or English and has lots of labelled vegan options.
My boyfriend was really craving the tofu scramble but unfortunately it wasn’t available. So instead he had a beet salad and a bagel with raw veggies and tofu “ricotta”, and I had the savoury quinoa bowl. Everything was fresh and tasty. The quinoa bowl could’ve done with some sort of sauce/dressing though cos it was a bit dry. There’s a good amount of seating available inside. Definitely worth a try!

Pros: nice fresh decor, healthy options, vegan cheese alternatives

Cons: menu item not available

DawnBacz

Points +73

07 Sep 2018

Best and Healthiest Vegan Food in Krakow!

This is exactly the kind of food I’ve been looking for in Krakow. Fresh greens. Chickpeas. Cauliflower rice. All my favorite vegan ingredients. I’m tired of the vegan processed food I’ve been finding in Krakow. This place is what I’ve been searching for!!!! Fresh. Healthy. Delicious!!

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Massolit Cooks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.