Masala Wala

+44-20-36594055

5 Brockley Cross, Brockley, South East London, England, SE4 2AB

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small, family run Pakistani restaurant. Menu typically has 2 vegan main dishes (out of 4). All the sides and condiments are vegetarian, all but the yogurt and mint dip can be made vegan. Staff aware of what vegan is and what is suitable. No bookings taken for groups less than 5. BYOB for £2.50 per person. Out of Brockley station, turn left. Cross at crossing and it's on your right. Open Wed-Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Asian, Pakastani, Non-veg

First Review by alys

delicious and accommodating - Edit

Went here on Saturday - absolutely delicious.
Two vegan options - a saag aloo and an aubergine/chickpea dish. I thought That as a vegan I was bored of chickpea and aubergine options but this curry had a really unique and smoky flavour. Would definitely go again.

Tasty, home cooked curry - Edit

I had a very yummy curry when I visited on Friday night. I'd arrive earlier next time to ensure a good seat as bookings for 2 people can't be made.

The waitress knew what was in the dishes and what vegan was/meant so I felt comfortable ordering from her.

Pros: Friendly, knowledgeable staff, Great atmosphere, Delicious food

Cons: Small, cramped, Not suitable for a intimate meal

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Masala Wala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.