Mary's Mediterranean Cuisine

( 1 review )
832-786-5555

4500 Washington Ave Ste 200, Houston, Texas, USA, 77007

Serves meat, vegan options available. Place with little patio for socializing and hookah. Menu has some vegetarian items: fries, falafel, grape leaves, hummus, pita.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Amytara214

Really good, but not my #1 favorite - Edit

This is a chill spot on Washington that has a nice sized patio. It is a hookah bar on patio if you are into that kind of stuff. I didn't order any entrees, but the appetizers I ordered were all really good including the hummus/pita, grape leaves, and French fries. The falafel I wasn't a huge fan of, but everyone at the table with me loved it. I felt like it was too dry and not much flavor (tasted more like a hush puppy to me than falafel). I looked over the menu and there were several options for vegans along with several that could be modified. For vegetarians, you will have a bunch of options. Overall, it's not my #1 favorite Mediterranean restaurant, but it's close by and definitely one I would go to again in the future. It's a good spot to go with a group of friends and just sit out on the patio on a nice day.

Pros: Great hummus and pitas, nice patio deck with hookah bar if you are into th, several vegan options and tons of vegetarian

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mary's Mediterranean Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.