Maru Sushi and Grill

• Veg-friendly
Contact 407-323-8108

400 N Mall Entrance Rd (at Towne Center Blvd ), Sanford, Florida, USA, 32771

Serves meat, vegan options available. Specializes in modernizing Japanese & Korean food, which is created in a contemporary and western style. Has a couple vegan choices which include California rolls, miso soup and organic edamame.

Category: Japanese, Organic, Beer/Wine, Asian, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by TaraPike-Nordstrom

Hidden Gem - Edit

Menu options are limited, but they have several veggie sushi roll varieties to choose from. I've tried two which i thought were pretty tasty. I like the Mango best. Heaven was also good. The rolls are presented quite nicely. Miso soup is average. Ginger salad is just iceberg lettuce, but the dressing is great.

Considering the limited vegan options in the area, this place is definitely a haven to try.

They also have good Japanese beers :)

Pros: Affordable, Yummy, Clean

Cons: Can be pricey for lunch, Location, They Close On St Patrick's Day, Found Out The Hard

So excited to find this restaurant! - Edit

We found this restaurant through a different app and we were excited that they had vegetarian and vegan rolls. We ordered them to go and we were not disappointed. They were so good! Ask if the sauce is vegan before ordering, but the rolls were full of great veggies. The cucumbers were bitter but that happens to the best of use when they are pre-cut and sit in the fridge. I was just happy to have an option and a good selection.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Delicious, Wide variety of veg food

Cons: They didn't make the "to go" food , until we showed up to pick it up, The cucumbers were bitter

Return to Sanford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maru Sushi and Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 762 times since Mar 2013.