CLOSED: Marty's V Burger - East Village

• ( 10 reviews )

Vegan Food Court, 12 St. Marks Place, New York City, New York, USA, 10003

The 2nd branch of this vegan burger and fast food joint opened 2019 in the Vegan Food Court. The menu features signature burgers like the original world famous and the shroom steakhouse burger plus other savory options like crabby patties, mac n' cheeze, hot dogs, drumstix, fries, kale salad, and cole slaw. Offers shakes in flavors like coconut banana and chocolate. Reported closed October 2021.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by blacksun

KateLara

Points +54

09 Jul 2020

Great vegan burgers

Burgers are great— my favorite is the crab cake sandwich.

Pros: One of the best vegan Mac and cheese

jayluhx

Points +1268

06 Jul 2020

Fresh, amazing comfort food!

Cheese fries and world famous burger are a must! One of the best homemade burgers I’ve ever had

Poundie

Points +4590

Vegetarian
17 Feb 2020

Great comfort food in the Vegan Food Court

Marty's V Burger offers burgers, fries, and the like--all vegan. They have another branch in "curry town"--on 27th street--but this branch is a bit nicer: more comfortable places to sit, plus since it is in the Vegan Food Court, there are more choices here, which is especially helpful if you are in a group.

Pros: Yummy comfort food, In the Vegan Food Court

Cons: Not super-healthy

chp

Points +1700

27 Jan 2020

Incredible burger and milkshakes

Couldn’t go here without having a burger. Many places stock Beyond or Impossible burgers but Marty has a trick up his sleeve - a mushroom based patty of his own concoction. It’s much cheaper than those other burgers by about 5 bucks and I’d argue it’s even tastier. Pair this with a chocolate milkshake and it’s a match made in heaven.

Pros: Fully vegan, Well priced, Food is excellent quality

CamilleMacLeod

Points +663

09 Nov 2019

Quick and easy food

Good, cheap and quality food! We had the burrito and the quesadilla which was amazing! A bit cheap on the guacamole though.. i’d suggest to order extra.!

scottrobertson

Points +110

14 Oct 2019

Very good

I had the world famous burger, and swapped the patty for an Impossible patty. Very very good!

A little pricy at 5.50 to swap to the Impossible, but still worth it in my eyes.

fxp

Points +561

10 Oct 2019

So many options

This place has so many options, and many are dishes that you'd usually get with meat, like for example a burger or loaded nachos. Everything we tried was delicious. You can even sit outside.

perenialist

Points +146

25 Aug 2019

Love Marty’s

I came here at least once a week when I worked in the area. Service is great as is the food! Hope the open more locations!

amwhite91

Points +450

05 Aug 2019

Comfy spot

I came here for an event, and I found it to be quite good. I ordered three types of emapandas and french fries. I think I didn't pick good flavors for the empanadas, because they were all a little bland to me. My partner had the nachos. I think those are the way to go. I'd be happy to go back

Pros: Creative menu items, Ambience

blacksun

Points +274

21 Jun 2019

Cool place

Small and congested slow service

Pros: Nice options great vibes , Nice location

Cons: Slow service , Small

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Marty's V Burger - East Village closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.