Market Eating House

08-97216078

9 Victoria St, Bunbury, Western Australia, 6230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hip restaurant using seasonal ingredients. Has changing specials and vegetarian dishes, some of which can be made vegan - ask your server what can be accommodated. Or choose the "vegan feed me" option which you pay set price per person and get 3 courses of vegan food. The chef is also willing to make something custom. Open Tue-Wed 5:30pm-11:30pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Quality food and a quality experience - Edit

From the moment you step into Market Eating House, you know that you will be having a good meal! The staff is very knowledgeable on all of the dishes and deliver very good service. There are about 5 dishes on the menu that are vegan or can be made vegan, and the waiters know which ones these are and what changes will be made to the dish.

I ordered the 2 daily specials which were both already vegan, the BBQ corn salad with coriander, sherry vinegar and popcorn and the fattoush salad. We also ordered the chips with oregano and garlic oil (best I've ever tasted) and just requested it without the feta. We also had dessert, the only vegan option for me was the lime soda sorbet with vanilla granita.

I enjoyed all of the dishes, which are designed to be shared, and definitely would go back to try the other vegan options on the menu.

Pros: Nice interior, Staff knowledgable about vegan diet

Cons: Music a bit too loud, Vegan option not marked on the menu

Return to Bunbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Market Eating House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.