Market Eatery

n/a

5201 Northfield Rd, Bedford Heights, Ohio, USA, 44146

Plant-based menu featuring smoothies and detox drinks, veggie burgers, waffles, avocado creations.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Hathaway78

BEST FIND IN THE CLEVELAND AREA - Edit

Great food, great staff, great energy! This place has lots of amazing raw option, vegan options, and the best smoothies I've had in a long while. Try the Watermelon, it's a game changer. Also hibiscus infused mango water served freely while you wait on your food from scratch. I spoke with every single happy person who came in and all I heard were positive comments! I was also impressed by all of the eagerness to try new food from first-time customers! Many new to the plant based lifestyle. They're really making amazingly healthy cuisine and affecting real change in the neighborhood! They host community education classes, and are in a place without many clean whole food, plant based options. I wish them all the success and hope they expand. I know I'll be recommend this place to everyone!

Pros: raw food, smoothies without filler, just fresh ingredients, community education and plant based advocates

Cons: I don't live in Cleveland, They need to expand

Return to Bedford Heights Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Market Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.