CLOSED: Mare'ka Organic Bistro Cafe and Bar

818-509-1664

12747 Ventura Blvd (at Coldwater Canyon Ave), Studio City, California, USA, 91604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic bistro cafe by day, with the Day menu featuring extensive list of smoothies, fresh juices, and espresso drinks in addition to an eclectic mix of 100% organic dishes, ranging from rustic French entrees to east meets west salads. Bar by night where the Night menu features food in addition to juice cocktails, beer, and wine. Free Wi-Fi. Reported closed to HappyCow Jan 2016. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by shelbybond

Hidden Gem - Edit

I stumbled across this place and feel lucky to have. Cozy but classy they have nicely done juices, smoothies, and, as I was to find out, crazily delicious food. I had one of the many hot Cacao drinks (spicy chocolate-dig it) then got a rocking sandwich. It was called a Caprese and can be all vegan. It was toasted fococia bread with melted Daiya cheese, tomatoes, and basil with a side of a vegan Pesto (hard to fine out). Oh and, based on their recommendation I tried the Rosemary Sweet Potato fries.

I like the place. I'm gonna try one of their super food drinks next time. Also, there's a stage so I'm hoping they'll have some good acts soon.

Pros: Educated staff, Melted vegan cheese!, Juice bar

Cons: not all vegan

Return to Studio City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mare'ka Organic Bistro Cafe and Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.