Maraya at Sabrina's Mediterranean Cuisine

408-155-6785

8100 Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32809

Serves meat, vegan options available. In front of the Florida Mall you'll find this Lebanese restaurant. Menu includes the usual veg-suitable dishes like hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves, lentil soup, falafel and rice. Staff is open to customer requests. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by amandassage

So good!!! - Edit

Super friendly, crazy delicious, fully knowledgable on veganism, great interior, and explained in detail how they buy only healthy whole foods and make everything themselves right down to grinding their own flour. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and food. I'll go back any time. I only wish happy cow let me rate them 5 stars.

Fresh Friendly Food - Edit

Our family went here after a trip to the Florida Mall, it was kind of tricky finding the entrance, it's off of a side street near the Toys R Us in front of the mall. The staff was super friendly and interested in our vegan diet, they even said that they have been considering making a separate vegan menu. We ordered some items that were not on the menu, so if you have any favorite Lebanese dishes, don't be afraid to ask--and I'm sure if you call ahead, they would make just about anything for you. We got spinach pies, lentil soup, hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, tabouleh and stuffed grape leaves. Everything was homemade, even the pita bread tasted fresh.
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 15, 2014

Pros: Friendly Staff, Fresh, Tasty Food, Open To Requests

Cons: Entrance is tricky to find

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maraya at Sabrina's Mediterranean Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.