First Review by galleryfarm

Amazing Trip of a Lifetime!!! - Edit

This review was from our trip in 2011 but I figured I would post it here as well, since it is a great getaway for vegans (and it is sad to see no other reviews of this wonderful place):

My husband and I stayed in the cabin for 6 nights and chose their special luxury all inclusive option which includes served breakfast, lunch and a several course dinner for each day. I highly recommend choosing that option as it is really not all that much more money but was very much worth it. The breakfast view was spectacular and the dinner seating was very romantic. The food was unbelievably amazing. I’m trying to recreate several of their recipes since they were so good. We had a variety of food, some of the highlights for us were: coconut crusted tofu over noodles, fried green tomatoes with pepper jam, amazing soups, chocolate cake, tostados, breakfast buffet, sesame & walnut crusted tofu, and pizza. Margo was very accommodating with meals and packaged several breakfasts and lunches up for us when we went on day trips. Everyone at Maravilla was very friendly and helpful.

The location was amazing and very lush. I couldn’t have imagined a better view. It was exactly what we were looking for as we really wanted to feel like we were away from civilization. The cabin was much bigger than I expected and well maintained. I knocked one star off on “sleep quality” only because at night it was a bit humid (we stayed in July) and with no air condition it took us a day or two to get used to it. The only thing we regretted was doing so many daytrips as we only really had one day to explore the property. We highly recommend staying at Maravilla and look forward to going back some day.

Updated from previous review on Monday May 19, 2014

Pros: Gorgeous location, Amazing staff, Amazing food

Cons: No AC

Return to Las Marias Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maravilla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3202 times since Jun 2010.