Maranatha

Contact +420-234-749822

Vyskočilova 2/1100, Praha 4 (at inside Brumlovka shopping mall), Prague, Czech Republic,

Prague vegetarian restaurant. Spacious contemporary set-up, seats many. Has a self-serve buffet salad bar. Mon-Thu 8:30am-9:00pm, Fri 8:30am-3:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Czech

First Review by Rewsy

Nice hot&cold buffet - Edit

I found this restaurant (thanks to HappyCow) when I attended job training in Prague. Unfortunately, there wasn´t any vegan option in that damn hotel so I had to find something during a lunch break.
The restaurant is situated in huge "office zone" (is that an English word?), in Brumlovka building.
The interior is very spacious so it serves its purpose - to feed many people. I was there during the lunch so there were two options:
1) to get the whole menu of your choice (warm or cold-raw) with every kind of food for one price. This one is served by a cook.
2)to get the kind of food of your choice, the amount you want etc. This one costs 30CZK(1€)/100 grams.
I chose the second option because the restaurant is vegetarian, so I picked only a vegan food (vegan food took about 1/3 of all food).
The food was delicious, the cuisine was indian and tasty as I like it. Even if they are only vegetarian restaurant they use mostly organic ingredients (eggs also) and dairy products of proven contructor from Greece.

Pros: Tasty vegan and raw option, spacious, nice stuff with big smiles

Cons: X

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maranatha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1595 times since May 2008.