First Review by TRaeCH

love it! - Edit

They have plenty of fair trade items including chocolate, tea, and coffee! They make soup in-store every day and frequently they're vegan, although not always. The staff is always really nice, too! Only problem.. no vegan mac n cheese yet :-)

Pros: Lots of vegan options, friendly staff

Maple City Market is Great - Edit

I was driving through Indiana on my way back from Toledo and knew there was a natural foods grocery store in Goshen (they are in the Coop Network -- listed on the grocery bags at my local Coop), so I decided to take the short detour from the highway and check it out.

This was well worth it. The store has a small "to go" case stocked with sandwiches made fresh and in-house. They also had soup available for carry-out. I picked up a sandwich, soup and a GT's Kombucha tea and I was set. It was the best lunch I'd had in a long time. :) This relatively small but well-stocked store is very clean, well-lit and located right downtown with parking along side the store.

A health food store on par with the rest - Edit

On a romantic getaway to Goshen, IN (nope, I'm not kidding) I happened into Maple City Market. Having a strong knowledge of what a health food store consists of in many different countries, this one was par for the course - what you'd come to expect.

The selection of products was, actually, superior to most. Being a tourist, having a hotel room in town, I was hoping for a take-out counter of some ready-made take-away items but there wasn't much offered. I bought some raw, organic brownies (made, I believe, on-site) and some eco-friendly lip balm (romantic getaway, remember?).

The staff is nice and quite helpful. I was pleased to find a quality store like Maple City Market in quaint Goshen, IN.

Pros: Selection, Staff, Co-op

Cons: Not much to take away

Return to Goshen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maple City Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.