Maoz Vegetarian - Upper West Side

Contact 212-475-4919

2047 A Broadway (at Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10019

Serves meat, vegan options available. Falafel eatery chain originating from Europe. Was all-veg but reported added meat Jan 2016. Small restaurant, mostly take out. Features a salad bar from which you choose toppings for your falafel sandwich. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by the.friendly.fig

A little disappointed... - Edit

Normally I would give Maoz a 5 start rating because the food is tasty and the service is normally very quick. Lately, they haven't had popular items on the menu. For example, they haven't had vegan swarma in weeks! I went on a lunch break with friends because I thought there would be quick service. They couldn't get their act together. My friend was waiting for her food forever because they kept giving her fries to people who ordered after us. I hope you make vegan swarma soon and fix the slow service.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-15

Pros: Tasty food, Multiple vegan options , Normally quick...

Cons: Serves non vegan items, Out of popular items, Been slow lately

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maoz Vegetarian - Upper West Side closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1371 times since Sep 2008.