Maoz Vegetarian - Xavier Privas

Contact 0143263600

8, rue Xavier Privas, Paris, France, 75005

Franchise falafel fast food chain. Has self-service salad and toppings bar. Standing room only. Location is south of the River Gauche, at metro Saint-Michel towards Notre Dame, 2nd street to the right. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by MBermingham

Great falafel - Edit

Needed to grab a quick dinner after class the other night and was searching for veggie options when I discovered this place! Had a falafel pitta and a Coke - my order was taken quickly and it was around 6 euros.

There's self service for salad and sauces, which is good in a way but it does mean that you kind of end up with the stuff heaped on top rather than throughout the pitta...

So that's something I might change but overall the food was great and I'd recommend it.

Pros: Good falafel, Quick service

Cons: Self-service for salad and sauces

Quick and delicious ! - Edit

I ordered Harira, falafel, baklava and another dessert which I forgot the name. They were all good and resonably priced.
A young man at the shop was not friendly but appreciate this great vegan place!

Pros: Reasonably priced, Convenient location

Cons: Not a comfortable eating area, Service

Cheap in Paris - Edit

Very good deal if you want something quick to eat. Delicious and cheap, I took a deal with a drink and chips and could not finish it. There were only one vegetarian salad and two sauces, everything else was vegan, which was great. The man who was making food was very friendly, it was very busy but he did his best to make sure everyone got a seat.

Pros: Mostly vegan, cheap and quick.

Cons: Small seating area and no toilet but that seems to

Good place for a fa(s)t eat - Edit

(fried) Falafel is fat food everyone knows that..so don't be surprise!
In a central location to take away for a quick bite

Cheap food , definitely prefer eat fruits but if you want something fatty and not expensive go for it!

Simply one of the best places for vegans in Paris - Edit

great falafels, delicious various salads and inexpensive at all ! As a person who lived in Paris for six years, I must say that this is my favourite place to buy a vegan lunch in this city.
Thanks Maoz for the delicious falafels :) They are-just-amazing. :)

Small falafel place - Edit

The salad bar is great and you can refill if you want.
Staff is nice but not that much seats and no toilets.
There is an option for integral pita which is a healthy option.

Pros: Big salad bar, Good food for a good price, Option for cereal pita

Cons: Small so not enough tables sometimes, No toilet

very good fast food friendly - Edit

Good falafel with good deal with fries. Hummus and fried aubergine options. Owner very friendly hooked me up with a sandwich past closing time.
Updated from previous review on Sunday October 25, 2015

Falafel Win - Edit

Late dinner with my mum back in November. At last something cheap to eat in Paris! Best falafel wrap I've had - I think it was better than the Maoz in Soho that I frequent, and seemed to be more vegan. Staff were very friendly and positive about my request for integrale bread. There was no space so we strolled down the road to admire Notre Dame lit up while we stuffed ourselves. Big thumbs up.

Pros: salad selection, nice vibe, fast and cheap

Cons: no space

ok - Edit

The falafel was ok and it was great to be able to fill it yourself from the salad bar and get free refills on that. However, these options weren't really typical falafel fillings at all and I didn't find the salad bar very hygienic with everyone cueing there, handling their money, etc. Altogether it's Ok for a fast and cheap eat. If you look for a good falafel, go to l'as de falafel instead.

Cheap and sort of cheerful - Edit

In the heart of the Latin Quarter near Notre Dame. You have walk by all the restaurants serving barbeque meat. Is just take away and you can get a salad or a wrap with falafel and salad. You get a lot for your money. It could have been cleaner - but we didn't have any problems. It just didn't look very nice.

Pros: fast, vegan, realatively cheap

Cons: dirty, ordering process stressful, noisy

Great falafel, friendly staff - Edit

It's my second time here already. I enjoyed the falafel. It's so fulfilling. The set includes a falafel wrap with unlimited salad and dressing along with fries. I think it costs 8 euro or sth like that.
Recommend :)

Pros: Inexpensive , Near attractions, Yummy

Cons: Small sitting area

Great Convinience Food - Edit

As we'd spent all our money by the end of our trip to Paris we came here for a quick meal. The food was great (Im vegan and they pointed out the options for me) and so were the staff, who all spoke perfect english. I'll definitely visit here again when I'm in paris.

Pros: Cheap, Fast, Staff spoke English

Cons: No enclosed indoor sitting area, Small/not many seats

easy, cheap & convenient - Edit

It's basically our go to place whenever we're in Paris. It's conveniently located really close to Notre Dame in the Latin quarter. They offer a menu including a falafel pita with fries and a soda can with an "all-you-can-eat salad bar" as long as you're able to put it on you pita bread (you get no extra plate or something).

PLEASE NOTE:
We went there twice last week and they did NOT open at 11:00 as stated on their website. They opened at 11:30 on both days.

Pros: conveniently located, fairly cheap, delicious

Cons: incorrect opening times, small, no toilets

great falafel - Edit

Maoz is great for a quick bite, and great for a budget-conscious diner. Their falafel is always excellent. It's the perfect place if you don't have time for a sit down dinner.

Pros: great food, great prices

Cons: not much space to sit

Good falafel, nothing special - Edit

The Falafel is good but nothing special. You can add some vegetables, olives and sauces yourself from a kind of buffet, which improves the falafel.
Besides falafel and salad there is not much what you can get there.

Good location near the Notre Dame in the Quartier Latin. The restaurant is tiny and has seating for a dozen people. Ok, its fast food and you can take it with you.

Pros: near touristic places

Cons: small menu, nothing special

Always Great! - Edit

Maoz is a staple for us when in Paris (and our recent stop in Amsterdam). Freshly made falafels, plenty of toppings, great fries, and one of the better deals in the city! They have multiple locations so make note of all of them so you have options when touring around the city!

how is this falafel chain so good? - Edit

We read all of these good reviews of Maoz, so we decided to depart from the Jewish district and venture out to some Dutch chain falafel. We were suspicious, but Maoz ended up being totally awesome! The staff was very knowledgeable about what was vegan or not and worked with our less than stellar French skills. And the fries....! I don't even normally care about fries: but the fries!

Pros: the fries, the huge array of toppings , self-serve

Great Maoz place! - Edit

Maoz Vegetarian is always a heaven for vegetarians and vegans. The principle is simple: pita bread, falafels, hummus, grilled eggplants and a lots of sauces and vegetables to add and you have a really good meal for less than 6 euros. I've always taken the Maoz Royal and I always loved it. Only some toppings are not vegan. Ask to be sure. The only negative thing of these Maoz is their fries: I find them really awful.

The place is well located at the very center of Paris and is open until very late, which is so convenient. There is a small sitting area but the best is to take away and go along the Seine which is very close. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Pros: excellent food, inexpensive, good location, large opening hours

Cons: fries not good, not 100% vegan

Amazing Frites - Edit

The falafel and frites were just the ticket after a long morning of sightseeing. We ate here multiple times during our short stay in Paris. It was the least expensive meal we had, and one of the most filling. The salad bar offered a variety of toppings that really enhanced the flavor. The seating was a bit cramped, but otherwise I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a fast and inexpensive meal.

Pros: tasty, quick, inexpensive

Cons: limited seating

One of my favorites in Paris - Edit

I come to Maoz quite often, and it's always a good impression. Great idea for the free salad bar, tasty falafels with choice of adding humus or aubergine. Possibility to have whole grain bread. It's a street food, but the price is cheap, the quality is top. At times the place may seem to be a bit small, but it was never an issue for me. No doubts, five stars.

Pros: price, good service, tasty

Cons: small place

Great Place for a quick snack next to Notre-Dame - Edit

We bought falafels here for a quick lunch after visiting the cathedral. The location is perfect. Tiny place with very good falafel. We asked for vegan sauces and toppings and the manager was very nice and helpful. The service girl was not too friendly though. She looked like she just hated all these vegan tourists coming in, or maybe she just dislikes the manager, who we think was her older brother.
Anyway, the food was very good. Note: the hot sauce ist HOT (me likey, but don't say I didn't warn you!)
The place is too small for eating in, so we took our food down to the river and ate there, which is a wonderful place. Top!

Pros: Great Food, Location

Cons: Waitress hates customers

Quick bite - Edit

The Falafel is tasty (even though not as good as in my favorite places), the fries are ok. The salad bar is not very extensive but it's still nice to build your own Sandwich and it makes the service very fast. However, it doesn't make it more hygienic. The venue could be cleaner and overall nicer.

Pros: Tasty, Convenient location, Good value for Paris

Cons: Very small, Not very clean

Old reliable - Edit

This is the original Maoz in Paris that has been around a while. It's still just a very small space but offers the super-tasty Maoz experience with the DIY salad bar and great falafel.

Unlike the Amsterdam branches, you can get the meal-deal here for a reasonable price and enjoy a drink and french fries with your falafel. One slight problem if you can get a seat to eat-in is that it's a bit tricky eating the fries, since there didn't seem to be the cone-holders or a tray to place your food on. Also, there were one or two toppings missing like Cauliflower which seem to be in some other Maoz (the available toppings are delicious though).

These are just minor quibbles though, you can't really go wrong here but it is certainly more pleasant when not very crowded.

Pros: Clean + Super tasty, Meal-deals are good value, Central location

Cons: Small space, can get crowded, Some salad toppings missing

very excellent falafel - Edit

Quick, easy and affordable. The menu is simple so your language barrier won't matter that much. And since you build your own falafel you have final say over your ingredients.

They have some very good sauces. Try the red hot sauce if you like spicy stuff.
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 17, 2013

Pros: affordable, customizable, delicious

Cons: lacks variety, limited sitting space

My Favorite in Paris - Edit

Of the four times I ate out during my three day stay in Paris, twice was at this little shop. During both visits, the staff was friendly and my food was prepared quickly. Also, this was the cheapest vegan food I found in Paris. For €8.20 I had a falafel sandwich with fries and a drink. It might not have been the best falafel I've ever had, but it certainly wasn't bad and I loved the fresh salad toppings. Also, this place was relatively easy to find and pretty well located in my opinion.

Pros: friendly staff, quick, fresh salads

Best vegetarian fastfood I've ever had! - Edit

My boyfriend and I spent five days in Paris, and during our visit we ate at this restaurant three times. Not only is the food delicious - this is also a good alternative when you have to get something to eat really fast! We were served within 5 minutes every time.
The staff were helpful and pleasant to us, very service-minded. A tip if you're having the falafel in pita - start by eating the filling apart from the pita. Since there's a free salad bar you'll get to re-fill your pita as many times as you like.
Only cons are the almost non-existent seating (a maximum of 15 seats) and there are no toilets either.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 01, 2013

Pros: Delicious!, Pleasant staff, Centrally situated

Cons: Not much seating, No toilets

A little bit disappointed but still quite good - Edit

Having recently been to the Maoz in London which is fantastic and has so many good salads to stuff your whole grain falafel with, I must say that I was a bit disappointed when I went to Maoz in Paris. The falafels themselves are still very good, but the saladbar was a bit so so - I especially missed the cabbage-salads that you get in London and in the Marais quarter...

Pros: Great and lots of falafels, Whole grain bread, Lovely hummus

Cons: Not very interesting saladbar

Great cheap fast food when on the move - Edit

These chains are fantastic for Vegans, vegetarians and anyone who likes falafels, hummous, salads, fries etc.I have regularly eaten at this one whenever in Paris (two in St Germain) and was pleased to see one in Amsterdam and now in London, too. Paris is expensive so this is a great find when you want to eat well. There is often a tiny seated area if you prefer not to eat on the move.

Pros: Great food, and wide range of salads, Chain found in several European cities, Cheap

A good address - Edit

This is not the best Falafel sandwich in Paris, but it's very good anyway.
You can even choose the vegetables you want and refill at will.
A good quality / price ratio.

Pros: Yummy, Good Value, All you can eat Salad bar

Cons: Small Place, Not organic, Non very friendly

The usual Maoz: convenient and good - Edit

I've been to this Maoz twice last week. You get what you usually get in every Maoz (I've eaten in different Maozs in New York, Barcelona, Madrid, and London): a lot of food for a honest price.
The second time there was no hoummus in the felafel pitta, though.

The plase is really small and in winter it could be unpleasant to eat outside, and there is no toilet.

Pros: Huge portions, Low price, Good felafels

Cons: No toilet

Convenient and yummy - Edit

I tend to avoid fried food because it grosses me out when they use the same fryer to fry animals or things with egg or dairy. Fortunately, did not have to worry about that here. We ended up going here 3 times in 2 days because it was conveniently located and just plain good. I guess it felt a little pricey, but Paris is pricey and it was in a prime location. French fries were ok. The pile it on yourself bar was awesome. Have never had a falafel stuffed full of so many things.

Pros: Convenient, Made fresh, Nearly all vegan

Best falafel ever - Edit

Maoz has 2 stores in Paris which are near each other and located in the Quatier Latin, so it's easy to get there. Both are very small and there are few seats, depending on the weather it will be very cold inside because it is all open.
It is self service, but they make all the falafel fresh after your order, you just put the vegetables and topping on it. Almost everything is vegan, but unfortunately there is only 1 vegan sauce.
The food is really delicious, a bit pricy for fast food but defentily okay for Paris.

Pros: delicious, vegan choices, fresh

Cons: not comfy

Yummy, hot, fresh falafel - Edit

I know it's Paris, but I was looking forward to Maoz's falafel for months, and they didn't disappoint. As my title states, my falafel sandwich was hot, fresh, and delish. The french fries were equally yum. Many toppings from which to choose and they kept saying, "all u can eat." However, I was stuffed from my initial monster-filled sammie. It's true that the place is small, but this is a falafel joint, catered to the grab & go crowd. I was pleased with my experience and will definitely return.

Pros: Delicious, quick falafel & fries, inexpensive

Used to love this place - Edit

I went to this place several times every week when I was a student in Paris ten years ago.

However, I guess I got too old for this place. I tried it in Madrid, Barcelona and Amsterdam. They do have great falafels but in none of the places have been visited it seems really clean.

I still love their falafels but too often you will not find a table to sit down at and there are a lot of people waiting for there falafels.

Why not go to a Lebanese restaurant instead???

Pros: great falafel

Cons: no place to sit down and eat, clean?, choice of salad got less

Fine for snack lunch - Edit

Was in Paris for the first time and found this place as we wandered around, using Google search on maps. Very small and limited amount of seating, so we took ours to eat by the Seine, which meant we couldn't keep topping up teh falafels with more salad and sauces as those who stood at the outlet did. Fine for a quick snack/lunch, vegan options, and reasonably priced. Prefer not to have a take-away because of the throw-away packaging though but it was the best option for where we were at the time.

Pros: vegan , reasonable price, quick and easy

Cons: limited space, non-recylable packaging

Good Fallafel on-the-go - Edit

we can pretty much agree with the others. Food quality is very good, very small place though, but in the centre of the tourist attractions.

Pros: creative fallafel, good food

Cons: moderate pricing

Delicious. Best vegan fast food in Paris - Edit

I think the reviews above pretty much say it all. They have delicious fresh healthy food.

I suggest loading up on the salad and getting you food to take away. This local is just a couple of blocks from the Seine and Nortre Dame and its better people watching and seating near the river.

Pros: Delicious, Vegan options, Healthy clean food

Cons: Limited seating

Cheap and quick - Edit

We went here once on our recent visit to Paris. We also went to the other Moaz twice very near by which is the better one because the staff were much nicer and it was a bit cleaner. The other one is also in a slightly more lively area. However, if you want more seating, it's best to go for this one. There are about 3 or 4 very small tables here. There are only about 6 'bar stools' in the other. For those of you familiar with Moaz, you know what to expect. It's much the same all over the world I think. But for those of us, like me, who do not have them in my local city (Baile Átha Cliath), they may need a bit of explaining. Basically they are a fast food falafel (chick-pea balls in pitta bread) place. You can order either a Moaz meal (Falafel, Chips and drink) for about €8, which is great as Paris is an extremely expensive city. Or you can order just one of the above. There is not much else. The Falafel itself comes with hummous and a selection of veggies which you choose yourself from the salad bar....as much as you want to add....and sauces - garlic, mayo, tomato sauce, etc. They are good proportions also.

Pros: Cheap....for Paris, Fast, Friendly

Cons: No variety, A slight bit unclean, A bit cool

Nice little falafel takeout - Edit

Maoz is a small take-out restaurant that serves falafel (a bit dry to my tastes) with an large choice and unlimited quantity of vegetables and sauces. It features only a few tables to sit, so expect to have to go enjoy your sandwich by the Seine.

Pros: vegan in a not very veg-friendly place, unlimited veggies, good value

Cons: little place to sit down, not-so-healthy

Tasty veg take-away - Edit

Maoz is probably not the healthiest choice for vegs but their falafel sandwiches and salads are definitely a tasty option at an almost unbeatable price. This one is located in a very touristy spot and is great to take-out and eat next to the Seine river.

only so-so, but ok for a quick lunch - Edit

ok place to grab a quick bite, but the salad container is too small/you don't get room for much salad in the pitta... The falafel is good; a tiny bit too much cumin though. otherwise good service.

Pros: quick

Cons: no sitting, too little salad

Snackbar - Edit

This place may be good in summer, but as it is really nothing more than a small vegetarian snackbar, you shouldn't go here for a meal when it is cold: if you are lucky and one of the three tables is free, you still may be freezing, because the doors are open (in fact, there are no doors).

Good, reliable and affordable - Edit

After a few not so good experiences with vego restaurants in Paris, Maoz became our fave.

At least we knew what we could expect, and we weren't paying top prices for average food.

Pros: Reliable quality, Good prices, Quick service

Cons: Cramped seating, Not enough of them, no cheese

Great spot for vegans on budget - Edit

I went here a few times while in Paris. The prices are remarkably low considering other options in the city. The staff is nice and they seem to care more about the food than other Maoz places I ate at in Europe; the food was much better here. The servings are a bit awkward to eat - they basically give you a pita in a napkin, and you fill it up with condiments as you see fit; there's no dish or tray to put the food on. The place is really small, so you may have to eat outside. Otherwise recommended, especially if your vegan.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, great value

Cons: tiny location

Fast, delicious, mostly vegan - Edit

Maoz Vegetarian has a great location right off of Place St. Michel and is relatively cheap, fast and delicious. Virtually all of their toppings are vegan and they have decent sandwiches and salads. Sandwiches work by you choosing a base (hummus, falafel or eggplant + lettuce) then you have free reign to add as many toppings as you want. (toppings include a wide range of vegetables and the most important... tahini sauce! Expect to spend around 5-7 euros in all.

The woman who most frequently works there is friendly and helpful and I seriously love this place, even if it can be a fattening meal. (They have salad options if you're concerned). Downside is that it really is a fast food place, thus very little in the way of seating (3 stools facing bar and a small table.) But that doesn't keep me away!

Pros: Vegan options!, tasty, fast

Cons: Slightly fattening, not much sitting space / very fast-food

Ultimate Fast Food - Edit

Falafel is awesome and this place makes great falafel. A superb concept, you ask for a small or large falafel sandwich with optional humous or aubergine and then pile on as much fresh salad as you can cram in (pickles, carrots, chilli sauce, coriander sauce, beetroot, lettuce, gherkins, olives etc). We did this place 4 times during a week in Paris and saved a lot of money in the process. A good tip is to take your sandwich to the park over the road from the Notre Dame with a few cans from the supermarket and enjoy yourself at a bargain price. Marvelous Maoz!

Pros: price, salads

Get it to go - Edit

The food is awesome. Just get the falafel and fill it with all the fixings your heart desires. I was so happy that they sold fries too. I have never been to a restaurant that sold the two best foods (falafel and fries) in the world in one place. The seating is extremely limited so get it to go. We took our food over to the Seine and had a lovely river-side lunch.

Pros: Great Food, Cheap

Cons: Busy, Limited Seating

The best veg meal in town, at the best price - Edit

This is my favorite restaurant. For just 4 euros, you can get flavorful falafel and as many delicious toppings as you can squeeze into your pita. the only down side is the lack of seating and all of the people crowding around the salad bar. i haven't been more satisfied with any other restaurant since moving to Paris.

Pros: delicious, cheap, healthy

Cons: very little seating

Popular Falafel Bar - Edit

Handy if you are going to Notre Dame, this is a small falafel bar. It is clearly popular as it was very busy. Most people get take-away. There are lots of meat-eaters take-away places in this area and most of the others were quiet while people queued at Maoz - good to see!
The falafels are tasty, good crunchy ones, and you help yourself to salad, sauces etc. There's a good range of salads and unusual toppings. The eat-in area is very small and gets crowded quickly. We got a table then struggled to get out when we'd finished!
We didn't have any problems with the food - surprised at some other reviews claiming it was greasy etc.

Pros: Falafels, Cheap, Quick

Cons: Eat-in area is tiny

not the best maoz of the lot - Edit

after going to maoz in madrid paris and barcelona on my journeys , they are your best value and bang for your euro, some things that are diffrent, in paris iam not sure if it is just me but the falafels are much smaller and not as greasy which to me is a good thing in barcelona i often couldnt eat the amount given to me since i was so full not a bad thing either. some of you that have been to the barcelna one might notices that there are no forks to eat with that they have at the barcelona chain, also no gaucamolie is offered at this chain just hummus but they do have eggplant you can add and also heat up the pita for you . my fave thing about the barcelona chain is the cous cous and the sweet potatoes at the salad bar . at any rate this is your best bargin and chepest meal ate here about 5 times mostly being disssapointed by the veggie places not being worth the price .

Pros: cheap , fast

Cons: no small mini forks , no cous cous sweet potatoes in salad bar, just hummus option not gaucamolie

yuck - Edit

there was a hair in my 9 euro, small portioned, unappetizing salad. the place was cramped. there were only sleazy men in there. we saw many other maoz's around europe because it so obviously was a fast food chain, and we daren't go back.

Little Athens - Latin Quarter - Edit

My favorite Paris district. Decent make-your-own falafel. There was no lettuce. Good price and friendly staff. Fast service. It would be nice if they would recycle (many customer's plastic bottles).

Pros: open late, great location

Cons: no recycle bin

Cheap n' Easy - a hard to find combo in Paris - Edit

Near the Notre Dame cathedral in one of the busy, narrow alley streets. Fast food falafel and hummus pitas. Has bar of items to dress up your pita pocket with including veggies (mmmm sourkraut) and condiments. Nowhere to sit inside the restaurant but great for a to-go dish to enjoy beside the Seine. Your pocketbook and your stomach will thank you.

Pros: cheap, fast, location

Cons: no sit in area

probably my favorite standby in paris - Edit

man i love this place. if i am ever feeling in need of a meal i can count on, this is the place i go. fries, a drink, and a delicious refillable falafel sandwich for 7 euro. amazing in paris!
the salad bar is ridiculous-fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, olives, beets, etc., all with delicious spices. it is a very solid meal.
and as the place is extremely close to notre dame, i highly recommend piling your pita super high with veggies, taking it to go (they will wrap it up for you), and sitting in front of notre dame for dinner. one of my favorite paris moments.

Pros: filling and cheap

great food, just a bit greasy - Edit

I went there twice, and I liked it alot, the falafel was reasonably priced, the staff was friendly, and spoke a little bit english. Sadly my stomach didnt jar with the falafel, because i am not used to deep-fried food. The sauces were really delicious!! Fast and healthy food

Good for take away - Edit

It's good food (if you like falafels), and cheap (especially for Paris).
There is a large choice of things you can add inside your falafel.
Good if you need to take away.

Pros: good food, cheap

wow - Edit

sauerkraut on a falafel. who would of ever guessed that. this was my daily staple in paris. it was decently priced for being in paris. 7 euro for a meal (which is on the cheap, even though the dollar sucks at the moment) it is small, and is probably best for take away, but being alone, i was always able to find a seat, and was very pleased with my food. and the workers were willing to speak english, which i found to be a big plus.

Pros: sauerkraut, easy, fast

Yummy Yummy Yummy - Edit

The place was small and difficult to find in a small alley (located by some great little shops). Once found, the food was delicious in a very meat centric Paris, but the eating area was extremely limited.

fair enough - Edit

If you're hungry and don't wanna spend a lot, you go there. Falafel is ok, not excellent, big variety of "fill it up" veggies, basically all vegan stuff. In a good, central and nice area, unfortunately their falafel is not that great.

Good cheap food! - Edit

Yummy little falafel place right near the St. Michel metro stop and Notre Dame. Paris gets expensive and it's nice to duck in for a cheap & tasty meal. A large falafel sandwich w/fries & drink is only 6,50 Euros. Plus you can load up the sandwiches all you want from the fixins bar. Definitely worth a stop or two.

Pros: Great value, Good food

Essential for Lunch - Edit

We ate here twice in three days and only failed to make it 3/3/ because we didn't have enough time to grab a parting falafel-filled pitta before our train left for London! Tasty falafel, good salad selection, quick, cheap and filling. If you have never been to Maoz before try it out. There is just about room to sit down but it is designed more as a take-away place.

Pros: Tasty, Mostly vegan, Cheap and filling

Cons: Not much seating

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maoz Vegetarian - Xavier Privas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 13104 times since Aug 2007.