Maoz Vegetarian

( 1 review )
516-747-7576

630 Old Country Rd (at Roosevelt Field Mall), Garden City, New York, USA, 11530

A Maoz outlet inside the mall at the foodcourt. Offers falafel, shwarma, salads. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern

1 Review

First Review by beetsd0ntkalemyvibe

great food - Edit

I used to work in the mall so I ate here on a daily basis. The food is great. There are times when the line is crazy long here, and there’s no line at any of the other places in the food court, which goes to show how good it is for a completely vegetarian restaurant. Most of the food is vegan and everything is labeled. I want to give them 5 stars because I love them and ate here probably 100s of times over the last few years, but I can’t. The food bar sometimes isn’t the best. If the mall isn’t that busy then the food may have been sitting there for a while and not taste the best. (This doesn’t happen often) For the most part it’s great though. The people that have been working there for years are great. They know my order by heart. Some of the newer employees can be a little rude though and have tried to tell me that I can’t order things the way I’ve ordered them everyday for years.

Pros: completely vegetarian, many vegan options, great food for the most part

Cons: salad bar food can sit out if it’s not busy, some of the staff is not trained well

Return to Garden City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maoz Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.