First Review by VeganSoapDude

Tasty and healthy - Edit

Manzana Magica is really an oasis. Plates feature a lot of vegetables, which is rather hard to find in the Altiplanos of Bolivia. The menu has a nice selection, however when we went, only the daily meal was available. It was really good anyway. Be aware that there might not be vegan options.

Pros: Healthy, lots of veggies, Tasty

Cons: Really small, When we went, nothing on the menu was available, Not necessarily suitable for vegans

Tasty vegan burgers - Edit

I was happy to find a veg restaurant in Potosi. I ahd first the tomate creme soup which was very tasty. The came the lentil burger with fries and salad. The food tasted good, the fries was already getting cold. The guy forgot to bring my Trimate but since I was still hungry I got me a soy burger with fries without salad. The plain burger (without salad) comes in a bun whereas the dish with salad is without a bun. The guy also forgot to bring ketchup and (non-vegan) mayo in the first place. The salad was mostly cooked veggies and a bit of lettuce. The burgers could use some sauce to make them a bit more moist. Now they are too dry in my experience.

Pros: inexpensive, many burgers to choose from

Cons: fries was cold, guy forgot parts of my order

Excellent place for lunch, not so good for dinner - Edit

We went there for lunch the 3 dado we spent in Potosí. The restaurant is cosy and you'll probably end up at someone's table and have wonderful conversations just like we did! Lunch was really good! For 18Bs you'll have a salad, soup, main dish and desert. The menu was always very different and rich! The food very tasty, nice staff, good fresh juices. The only problem was that the owner told us they were missing the cook (or one of them) so for lunch you had no other option than the menu and when we went there for dinner food was really not that good. We asked for soup and a burger. The soup was instantaneous (those bought in the supermarket) and the fries of the burger were not cooked. But I think this might not always be like this! We were probably unlucky! but don't hesitate to go for lunch there!

Pros: Good lunch menus, Inexpensive, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons: Dinner not so good, Temporarily problem with the cook

Yummy Manzana Magica! - Edit

This restaurant is really small and friendly... there is only 5 tables! They have a big choice of nearly everything (pasta, burger for 9 bolivianos!, pizza, salads, ...), we tasted the burgers and they were really good . They also propose a lunch meal for 13 bolivianos (drink, soup, meal and pudding), we'll go back today to try that!
Open for luch till 2pm... don't come too late!

Pros: cheap, yummy, big choice

Manzana Magica - Edit

Had the veggie burgur, lentel, which was really good. The falafel was really good with a side of rice. Went back twice and had two burgurs in one setting. Please check it out.

Pros: Friendly, Inexpensive

Wonderful small place - Edit

This place has a great selection of veggie burgers with fries which are dirt cheap (BS 8). The guy who runs it is friendly and even speaks English. Tiny tiny place with only 5 tables squeezed in. Highly recommend this place to anyone.

Pros: Good value, Excellent food, Friendly staff

Cons: Cramped space

Nice, small, little vegetarian place - Edit

Nice little place with many options for veggie burgers. A few other things on the menu can be made vegan. Nice place and good value!

Pros: Many veggie burgers

Cons: Small, Not 100% Vegan

Return to Potosi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Manzana Magica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 711 times since Sep 2009.