CLOSED: Manohar Vegetarian Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
    ( 1 review )

604-558-3233

6414 Fraser St (at 48th Ave), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Indian vegetarian bakery and sweets shop. Uses dairy but not egg. Also makes samosas. Reported closed, Jun 2017.

1 Review

First Review by axelboot

Great find- check out this vegetarian bakery! - Edit

I received for my birthday a box of Indian style sweets back in January from a thoughtful friend. Fortuitously, she also put a business card in the box.

My spouse and I visited Manohar Bakery on Sunday March 1st, and we ended up buying over 3 lbs of their sweets! We love the Indian desserts that they make here because they don't rely on excessive amounts of sugar to make them tasty. Instead, they are flavourful with the natural ingredients used.

The bakery also have a variety of gluten free breads, breads with spelt, and many varieties of cookies and cakes too. A great idea for my next birthday would be to get a cake here.

We also bought samosas from here, which have a terrific tasty filling, aren't too huge nor too oily. Even better, they are only 2 for a loonie!

Check them out. I think you'll enjoy the experience!

Pros: Very flavourful, Reasonable price- value ratio, Friendly and helpful service

Cons: Not on a major transit line

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Manohar Vegetarian Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.