CLOSED: Manna Foods Health Foods

Contact 914-946-2233

171 Mammaroneck Ave (at Post Rd, downtown), White Plains, New York, USA, 10601

Store and cafe. Stocks vitamins, supplements, fresh organic produce and groceries. Cafe menu consists of mostly organic ingredients in sandwiches, salads, soups, juices. Take out or eat in. AUG 2013 REPORTED SHUT, PHONE NOT WORKING.

Category: Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by silic0nsilence

Decent meal. - Edit

Manna Foods is conveniently located in the heart of White Plains. The restaurant is inside of a health foods store, which is also convenient. I immediately noticed that the menu was very small, offering only 5 or 6 meals.

I dined in, having the vegetarian chili burrito. The burrito came with a side salad. The chili in the burrito was delicious, but the burrito was more of an enchilada. It was open, so you couldn't eat it with your hands, it had to be eaten with a fork and knife. The salad was nothing spectacular, but the dressing was very good. It was a "tofu mayo" dressing, which I didn't think would be that great, but it was absolutely delicious.

All in all, I left the restaurant not feeling full. The portions were pretty small and the entre only came with a side salad. My meal cost about $11 (with a bottle of water.) I felt this was a little pricey, I think 7 or 8 dollars would have been more fair.

Pros: Good Food, Outside Eating, Health food store onsite

Cons: Pricey, Small portions, Small Menu

Return to White Plains Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Manna Foods Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 629 times since Aug 2007.