CLOSED: Mango Chutney

+44-1784-433331

Englefield Green, 28 , St Judes Road, Engelfield Green, England, TW20 0BY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Conventional Indian restaurant but menu has a large selection of vegetarian and vegan options. Will cook the vegan curries and dishes separately and not in ghee - please specify. REPORTED SHUT SINCE 2013.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by NickNack1989

Chutney-riffic - Edit

This restaurant had been recommended to my girlfriend and I by several people. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was very pleasant with unobtrusive Indian music played at a reasonable volume. The food was quite simply magnificent and they were very accommodating to our needs. If you ask what is vegan they will tell you and the chef will cook it separately (re: not in ghee!). The only draw back is that the service is a tad slow, but it doesn't matter as the end result is more than worth the wait. The restaurant wasn't very busy when we were there. But as we both loved it so much we are looking to go back very soon. They also do a take-out service which seemed very popular; their vegetarian selection is also clearly marked.
N.B I would love to give this a five, but due to the change in the rating system I am only allowed to give it a four.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly/Accomodating Staff, Reasonably Price

Has CLOSED: Mango Chutney closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.