Mangia Gourmet

Contact 727-321-6264

2930 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport, Florida, USA, 33707

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a menu of salads, wraps, and changing deli selections with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free choices. Free Wi-Fi. Courtyard atmosphere. Live music sometimes. Open Tue-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by KellyWright

Mangia Gourmet is delicious! - Edit

I was looking for a new vegan restaurant and stumbled upon this on Happy Cow. My friend (who is not vegan)and I loved our meal. I had a vegan burger, which was really delicious. The chips and hummus were outstanding, and I particularly loved the lemon/cucumber water served with our meal. For dessert, I had a piece of vegan chocolate cake which was perfect. The atmosphere is cozy and artsy, and you will feel right at home. There is entertainment on the weekend on their patio. Try it, you will love it!

Pros: Excellent vegan food, Many choices, Great atmosphere

Great choice. - Edit

Small place, friendly staff, great quality and nice variety on the menu -- gluten free, vegan, vegetarian plus a couple of dishes for carnivores. Presentation is modest (pressed bamboo plates), and the tea selection is limited. I had an excellent stir-fry dinner and gluten free, vegan chocolate cake. Fantastic. My wife and I are looking forward to trying more of the menu while we're in town.

One of the Best Places in Gulfport - Edit

They have a wide variety of food and drinks to choose from. The service is excellent and the atmosphere . . . perfect. They also have live entertainment and an open mic. On a gorgeous day or night the best place to sit is in the comfortable outdoor area.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 08, 2014

Pros: food, music, atmosphere

Cons: limited indoor seating

Happy place/great food - Edit

Committed to high quality food. Mostly vegan and delicious. Terrific live music in the cute courtyard. You'll like it! And in Gulfport FL!

Return to Gulfport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mangia Gourmet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.