Manga Noodles

• ( 6 reviews )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan marking in menu, with options including soups (miso, sweet corn, tofu) and meals (tofu rice, pad thai noodles). Offers a 12-piece vegan sushi plate. English spoken.
Note December 2021: Restaurants in Israel are operating according to the green badge system. The green badge is available to people with proof of vaccination, recovery, or recent negative tests for Covid-19. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by NJ220

Danielak

Points +59

31 Oct 2021

Delicious noodles dish

I was happy with my red curry noodles!

Pros: Delicious noodles dish

KarinKoala

Points +2095

10 Dec 2020

Manga Noodles

We arrive to this restaurant since all of the other restaurant near by were close and we were looking for a place that offer some vegan food for dinner. On the bright side this place do offer a variety of vegan dishes, on the not so good side, they all quite mediocre.. we took the businesses meal that include the "green dish" (rice with some vegetables), 2 egg rolls and a drink. the price is fair but unfortunately the rice was very oily and the dish was quite tasteless, the only way to sorta improve it is to pour all of the egg roll sauces inside and yet it's not much of improve. I think with better seasoning and less oil the place have more potential.

Pros: have businesses meal

Cons: too much oil, simple and not well seasoned

Kombutscha

Points +26

12 May 2019

Eatable overpriced pasta but not padthai

We were very disappointed with the misou soup which was too salty and the misu paste wasn't even dissolved enough, with traces of tofu. The pad Thai was not even close to a pad Thai. Overcooked pasta with two types of veggies: big pieces of raw white onion and peppers. Extra tofu add ,so it was 42 nis but was definitely not worth it.

danamiscenko

Points +143

16 Mar 2019

Amazing!

Delicious noodles and sushi.. we even went for seconds on the next day and it was still as good! Great price, massive portions.

yogigoldberg

Points +535

01 Feb 2019

Eatable

Food is ok. In my opinion too much oil used. Staff is not that listening to your requests. Miso soup was so hot - my wife and I burned our mouths. Tofu rice came with onions while we asked without. Place is pretty small. When seating outside there is cigarette smell from smokers all around. So if you need a grab-n-go option it is definitely an option to consider, otherwise think again.

Pros: Clean, Cheap, Lots of vegan options available

Cons: Staff can do better

NJ220

Points +507

04 Mar 2018

Not bad

Helpful staff, labelled vegan options on menu. 😊 Sushi was good, Pad Thai noodles only ok. I'll try somewhere else next time.

Pros: Friendly, helpful staff, Labelled vegan options on menu, Cheap

Cons: Food only ok.

Return to Eilat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Manga Noodles closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.