First Review by istrateo

AMAZING! - Edit

Some of the best vegan food I have ever tasted. Wide variety of foods and the delivery is super quick. The portions are BIG and the prices are really good!

Pros: low price, big portions

Cons: only deivery

Good Food - Edit

I ordered food from Mancare Vegana in September 2015 and it was excellent.I live in Bucharest and there aren't many 100% vegan places.
I ate a Vegan shawarma,spring rolls,a carrot smoothie to drink and for dessert i had some Vegan raffaello (no extra salt is added to the food).
The delivery is super fast and the price/value is very good. I also got some pancakes and 2 chickpea patties extra!

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Very good vegan food! - Edit

Being in Bucharest for a few days, I found that this city lacks real vegan restaurants. It's either meat based restaurants, either all-raw-vegan stuff, but nothing for a "normal" vegan who wants to eat out. So I gave a chance to Mancare Vegana (Vegan Food in english) delivery service.

I have tried the Peanut butter tofu wrap, the Vegan burrito, the Veganballs with rice and the Chocolate pancakes. All of them were surprisingly tasty and very satisfying. I am a male in my thirties and it was a challenge to eat a wrap and some pancakes :)

The staff is very helpful. The prices are moderate. Very good value for money. I will definetly order from them again when I will visit Bucharest.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, pretty big portions

Cons: delivery only

Return to Bucharest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mancare Vegana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.