Mana Organic Cafe

Contact 212-787-1110

646 Amsterdam Ave (at 91st & 92nd), New York City, New York, USA, 10025

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves vegetarian food and fish. Sushi rolls, pasta, rice and noodle bowls, and more.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Poundie

Perfectly decent, yummy and satisfying - Edit

I always feel satisfied when I eat at Mana. I agree their desserts should be avoided, but the appetizers and entrées have plenty of yummy choices. As far as organic fare is concerned, most restaurants in NYC that serve organic do so when it's available. Kinda like I do at home.

I recommend their Thanksgiving meal. It's vegan, imaginative, and as filling as the original model. I've spent two Thanksgivings there.

Pros: healthy, good food, nice space

Cons: a bit pricy

WORST FOOD - Edit

urgh - I ordered take out from this place last night and for a whopping $21 i got a fist sized salad of kale with about a tablespoon of walnuts on it. This salad cost $6...greens are not THAT expensive...come on!
I also got some steamed dumplings which were ok, but not worth the $5.50 they charged. Lastly i ordered their Mocha Pie, which tasted like dirt and carob mixed together. horrible. i took 2 bites and threw it in the trash. I've been vegan for 15 years, and have eaten at almost every vegan/vegan friendly restaurant in the city, and this place has instantly made its way to the bottom of my list. i will never ever eat here again. the only positive thing i can say is that my delivery of horrible food came very quickly. i only wish it had never come at all.

F--

Pros: fast delivery

Cons: horrible food, small portions, way overpirced

Healthy and delicious - Edit

Everything about this place is top notch. The food is good and healthy, the prices are decent, and the atmosphere is clean and relaxing, with good service. Located on the upper west side.

Pros: Good food

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mana Organic Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.