Man Ho

+44-1582723366

72 Dunstable Road, Luton, England, LU1 1EH

Serves meat, vegan options available. A vegetarian and vegan friendly Chinese restaurant in the Bury Park area of Luton. Menu includes a large selection of vegetable-based dishes such a pak choi in a garlic sauce and stir fried vegetables. You can also order a mock chicken dish in any of the flavors available on the menu. For example black bean vegetarian chicken. The lunch, takeaway, and evening menus differ; however you can ask for anything you like from any menu. There is also live entertainment on the weekends. Open Mon 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 6:00pm-2:00am, Sun 12:00pm-2:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by emzy1985

Hmmmmm - Edit

I found here this restaurant as they have vegan options as well, I went for a meal with my colleges. It was a good fun, but also a disappointment. The stuff can't speak English. When I asked what are the vegan options they didn't even know what I was talking about or how to find it on the menu. The waiter was asking me that: what dishes I want, but how could I answer if I don't know the choices. On the end I ordered simple rice and fried vegetables. The food was actually quite good and my colleges was satisfied with theirs as well. One of the waitress is probably a polish women, she was so miserable, she seemed so unhappy with her job. I was asking for pineapple juice and they said they don't do pineapple juice however it was on the menu. I'm sure I won't go again, I felt so embarrassed, because I choose the restaurant for our dinner.

Pros: good food , nice interior

Cons: stuff needs more training , food on the menu what they don't do anymore

Tasty - Edit

Living in Luton we often get a take-away from Man Ho. They do a wide selection of vegan food including mock chicken. My favourite is mock chicken in black bean sauce. They have on occasion sent the wrong dish, but have always replaced with the correct one.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Mock meat, Large selection

Cons: Staff don't speak alot of English, Sometimes get dishes wrong, Not a vegan or veggie place

Return to Luton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Man Ho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1905 times.