Mamoun's Restaurant

518-434-3901

206 Washington Ave, Albany, New York, USA, 12210

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of the Mamoun's family restaurants in NY and Ct, this one is low key and has been serving Mediterranean food since the 1980s. Many many veg choices, including the hummus, falafel, salads with pickled carrots and olives, babaganoush, etc., all made in-house from fresh ingredients.

Categories: Mediterranean, Catering, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by baypuppy

falafel!! - Edit

Love mamouns. Small family run operation, owner/server is very friendly. We enjoy the falafel wraps (my all time favorite is the eggplant-falafel sandwich platter) and the bourani (garlicky spinach w/ rice and tahini sauce). Good prices too.

Yum! Fresh and flavorful food - Edit

I've been here a couple times, including getting take out for work. My veg coworker lovers going here, so I decided to try it out. The hummus is fantastic. I ordered the zucchini lunch wrap. The pita was a bit soggy by the time we got back to the office but it was packed full of zucchini and fresh veggies. It came with some pita chips and hummus. Yum! I've had the sampler platter while eating in--very good!

Pros: good prices, nice dinning room, generous portions

Cons: few vegan options

Return to Albany Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mamoun's Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.