First Review by Mrchristian83

amazing food and HC - Edit

So on my trip to Prague we visited this place 3 times, the first time for hot chocolate and cake as there was no room upstairs were they serve food. I'm not a big lover of HC but the soy hot chocolate from mama coffee is literally the most delicious HC I have ever tried!! The second and third time we return we had some light food, I had the burger which was just amazing and also the dumplings with vegan sour cream, which were lush! They also had an promblem with our order and it took longer than it should have but they offered us a free coffee each. Would return again and again (obviously) x

Pros: chilled atmosphere, good labelling on what is vegan or possible vegan

Cons: not enough tables!

Relaxed but lack of breakfast options - Edit

I loved the style of this cafe, it's relaxed and they play great music. I went for breakfast and they had no oatmeal which only left me one option, so could so better for vegans.

Pros: Relaxed environment , Good music , Cute cutlery

Cons: Lack of vegan breakfast

Very nice, beautiful. - Edit

Very nice place, the food is good, the coffee is good, and it is very beautiful with many plants inside. Really nice.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Everything vegan clearly marked and good amount of, Kind service

go chill there! :) - Edit

Amazing place,for studying,meeting,enjoying good food :)...not everything is vegan but they have veganburger,soups,snacks,cakes,soy milk...

Pros: offer, stuff,place, atmosphere

Great coffee - Edit

My favourite place for coffee close to the city centre. You can have your decaf coffee with soy milk there, while enjoying a tasty vegan meal or dessert, browsing the web using a free Wi-fi. The only downside is that the place tends to be full all the time, even though it's in 2 floors.

Pros: Decaf coffee, soy milk, Vegan meals and desserts, Free Wi-fi

Decaf coffee and burger - Edit

I went there because of the review below and because of that picture of a burger that "mrchristian83" posted. I thought it would be a little new place and this could be the reason to only one review, but the place is enormous, with two floors. I think most of the people that go there are not vegan or even vegetarian, but it's a popular point because coffee is a new drug for our fancy generation :)
They have few vegan options and sometimes it's necessary to ask for vegan versions, but everything I tried was delicious. I recommend burger -- that comes with fries and hummus or mayo --, banana muffin and coffee. They make vegan versions for all kinds of coffee, and they have decaf coffee, so I got shining, since I feel dizzy with normal espresso.

If you are a coffee fan, I totally recommend this place. Mamacoffee is in front of Invisible Exhibition, so if you are planning to go to one, you can go to another (there are some specific times to english guide and I went to Mamacoffee to wait for the next english tour in Invisible Exhibition).

Pros: Decaf vegan coffee, Burger, Nice ambient

Cons: Few vegan options, It can be crowded

Amazing food and cakes!!! - Edit

Mamacoffee is well worth a visit if you going to Prague. They have a fantastic vegan burger, and some great vegan cakes. Free wifi and friendly staff.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday November 25, 2014

Updated from previous review on Friday November 28, 2014

Pros: great food and cakes., friendly staff, free wifi

Cons: vegan options

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mamacoffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.