Mama Cindy Restaurant

6/15 Peth Kasem Road, Tambon Khuekkhak, Khao Lak, Thailand, 82190

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant reopened in April 2017 at Bang Niang station. Has traditional Thai as well as western dishes on the menu. Most of the Thai dishes can be made vegan and vegetarian. Open Mon-Sun 3:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Thai, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by andreafluss

nice place / people - Edit

Really good papaya salad and fresh rolls (ask them veggi)
The restaurant is cute with all the green and lights everywhere.
The lady is so sweet!
WiFi available

Delicious quality food, cheap and nicest staff! - Edit

I've been to Mama Cindy 2 times and was absolutely happy with my experience. It deserves 5 stars. When I arrived, the nicest waitresses welcomed me and explained me the menu in great English. They told me I can have any of the Thai dishes made vegan/vegetarian, spicy or not spicy, oil or no oil etc. and everything is made on demand. On my first day I had a Tom Yum soup which had a perfect flavour and fresh vegetables in it. On my second visit, I tried the papaya salad and the green curry with rice. Compared to all the other restaurants, this one is so cheap! The papaya salad is 50 Baht and the curry rice, soups and other main dishes are 60 Baht. Really recommend! Also, say hi to Mama Cindy (Cindy's her daughter), she's such a cute lady.

Pros: customize everything, fast, cheap, good quality and nice staff!

Return to Khao Lak Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mama Cindy Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.