Lacto
Take-out
Asian
Honey
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant offering a range of meals with tofu and veg. Check about fish/oyster sauce. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm.

Venue map for Mali Thai
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by TabithaA

Paramed007

Points +66

11 Jan 2023

Best Vegan Thai options in Bendigo

Big range of vegan options that are super tasty, we have been there several times and had take away too. Price is comparable with other Thai food in the area, but quality of food and service is superior to the others.

NDVegan

Points +6140

17 Mar 2021

Tasty

Super kitch decor, aprons & tablecloths. Staff aprons & tablecloths match! Water for the table was gross. I think it's Bendigo tap water that is the problem.
Staff are lovely and friendly. Meals were tasty. Nice homemade spring rolls. Great service. Will be back.
Would be good if vegan options were labelled.

BecF

Points +82

22 May 2020

THE BEST

Have eaten here a bunch of times. Can't seem to stray away from the vegan pad thai. Really good food, lovely staff, willing to adjust dishes to be vegan. (5 stars- app blocking my last star for some reason)

Pros: The best vegan pad thai noodles

TabithaA

Points +4437

09 Oct 2019

Excellent service, great food

We thought we would try the new Thai restaurant as others had said it was good, I’m glad we did! Excellent service from the start, warm welcome, seated appropriately, and given menus promptly. We were within minutes asked if we wanted to order drinks, and then about 5 mins later asked if we were ready to order food. I ordered the veg spring rolls and fried tofu, they came out in good time and we’re presented nicely. Tasty? The spring rolls were delicious, I always like plenty of sweet chilli sauce though so more would always be welcome, and the tofu was good, though just a bit bland, even with the sauce (perhaps sprinkled with salt n pepper seasoning or something would give them a little oomph). We also ordered coconut rice, it was good too without being over sweet. You can order an array of Thai dishes and have the tofu and veg as the option instead of meat, so there is plenty to choose from. Overall it was a pleasant meal and experience, I hope this new place does well. We will definitely be back!
Would like to see vegan meals indicated on menu though.

Updated from previous review on 2019-10-09

Pros: Great service, Plenty of choice, Tasty fare

Cons: Would be good for vegan dishes to be listed with V, A bit noisy