Malee Thai

Contact 303-485-6000

2939 17th Ave, Longmont, Colorado, USA, 80503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened early 2013, this Thai food place marks the vegetarian dishes. Offers tofu and Quorn chicken (ask) as protein choices. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DougMcCallum

Best Vegan Thai food I've ever had! - Edit

I love Malee Thai! Even my meat-loving family loves the vegan springrolls with peanut sauce! I have tried the vegan pad thai, springrolls, and #15... they use mushroom sauce instead of fish sauce, but do be sure to specify vegan sauce... though they usually ask. It is so worth the wait... they make it all by scratch and fresh upon ordering so it does take some time. This is a family run establishment... with excellent customer service.

Pros: Very Fresh/large portions, great customer service, vegan and vegetarian friendly

Cons: small building (but very quaint), the wait can be long when busy... but worth it!

Wonderful with Many Choices - Edit

Vegetarian and Vegan friendly! As a vegetarian I often have very limited choices if any at restaurants so it was wonderful to go to Malee Thai and have most of the menu to choose from. The food is fresh and flavorful. Come early at dinner time to enjoy wonderfully tasty, fresh spring rolls for your appetizer. They cook the vegetables just right so they are cooked but crunchy and they do a really nice job on the tofu too which is important since it's disgusting if cooked badly. I've had several entrees and liked them all. This is the best place to eat healthy, fresh vegetarian or vegan food when you want a night out.
Updated from previous review on Friday August 01, 2014

Pros: Many Veg. & Vegan options, Very Tasty, Affordable

Cons: Very small so it can fill up , This site won't let me give it 5 stars!

Contributions +14

Outstanding - Edit

The service and food are both outstanding. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the small building and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. When ordering my food, they asked if I was vegan and then marked it down on the ticket. I felt totally comfortable ordering and will certainly go there again.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Vegan items clearly indicated

Cons: Location (out of the way for most)

Good Thai option for Longmont Vegans - Edit

Malee is a small restaurant (6 tables) that appears to do mainly take out service. We went tonight and were pleased. The menu clearly marks which items are vegetarian and which of those can be vegan. They do have non-vegetarian versions of most items as well. You do need to let your server know if you are vegan.

We'll definitely go back and likely will do take out as well. I'll update the review if necessary on a subsequent visit.

Pros: food was good (but not exceptional), generously sized portions, staff was friendly

Cons: slow dine in service (impacted by takeou

Return to Longmont Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Malee Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1445 times since Feb 2013.