Malaika Secret Moksha

68, Jalan Danau Poso, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia

Serves meat, vegan options available. All veg except for a couple dishes. Restaurant and cooking classes, previously by Mercure Resort and move here Jan 2016. Offers a variety of vegetarian meals, and has a separate menu of raw living food dishes and dessert. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Raw, Western, Buffet, Juice bar, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by happycandy

Best vegan cheese - Edit

Nice place , food very tasty . Owner very friendly . Good quality of food both raw or cooked . Their vegan feta cheese is amazing

Must to visit, while in Sanur - Edit

5 stars for sure... best from what we have visited in Ubud/Sanur/etc...

Great staff, pleasure to talk to them, organic food, well presented and super tasty...

The only place in Bali we asked smoothie with no ice and no sugar was really good, since they use coconut water...

Must try their tempe with coconut souce and chocolate dessert...

Pros: Value for money, staff, food presenting, Great cane sugar free desserts

a must! ✨ - Edit

I would rate them 5 stars if possible. As much vegan options available as you would find in a 100% vegan restaurant. Vegan food is prepared in a seperate kitchen. The food is delicious and pure, no junk, and organic. Great quality, and very inexpensive. The owner is a lovely sincere woman, whom I had a wonderful conversation with. Definitely try out the gyoza, the juices and the desserts!(haven't had the time to try more)

Pros: vegan food prepared in seperate kitchen, inexpensive, healthy

Amazing place !! - Edit

I would rate this place with 5 stars but the App did not allow me (because they serve meat).
Very nice vegan-vegetarian-raw food with a local touch.
Staff and Malaika were super friendly and open.
Price-quality is also a very important point to visit this place.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff / beautiful place, Price

Delicious vegan food! - Edit

The food was really good here and the menu is extensive with a lot of vegan dishes. My bf got a curry with red rice and I had the mie goreng, both were delicious. The staff knew what vegan was and unexpectedly brought us chocolate cake and lime cake samples to try. We ended up ordering the lime cake, although both are must trys. We returned another day for dessert and they made us a vegan strawberry milkshake with coconut milk.

great food and friendly service - Edit

I loved the buffet. All but one dish was vegan and they knew exactly what vegan was. The deserts. What can I say? My fiancé ate 3 each day.
We went every lunch and dinner we could and will definitely go back the next time we are in sanur.

Pros: buffet if your hungry , know what vegan means, delicious

Amazing vegan food, amazing host! - Edit

We've been to Malaika's for an entire week, the food was addictive!
The vegan options, which were the majority of their menu, were A-MA-ZING!!!!
Healthy, cooked without oil and MSG, some raw dishes too, fresh, organic and local. What else could you wish?
Tried all of the vegan options on the menu, our favorite was the lentil Daal, the cucumber raw soup, and the one and only raw chocolate tart!!! OMG it is amazing, and it has no sugar!!!! The best we ever had and we've tried a lot of raw desserts in Bali and all over the world. I am also a raw chef and this tart was better than mine, I must admit it! :)
Please go there and experience it yourself and if you get to meet Malaika, the owner and chef when her times allows it, you will discover a wonderful, genuine, modest and inspiring person. We miss you already, Malaika, and thank you for your hospitality and good service! :)

Pros: the food, the raw dishes, the service, the cleanli

Cons: when crowded the service is slowed down a bit but

what a delight - Edit

Went out for dinner. very welcoming, friendly and attentive vibe. We ordered from the menu. Was difficult to choose as they have so many vegan options our food was so tasty. I had the Zuccini pasta and my partner had the potatoes curry. They didn't mind to change things to make it vegan if possible. portions are rather a bit small but as we ordered a starter (don't remember the name), some additional tandoori and dessert ( also super delicious) it was enough.
recommended!!! even if you only want to have a sweet vegan treat (raw chocolate or lime cake)

Pros: heaps of vegan options, English speaking stuff

I'll be back for sure! - Edit

I am a vegan chef and a super fussy eater, the staff were so lovely and professional and the food presentation is way above average. I had a selection from the buffet and I couldn't pick a favourite! The herbal tonic and the passion fruit drink were gorgeous. Beautiful ✌

Pros: friendly educated English speaking staff, beautifully presented food, tastebud paradise

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Malaika Secret Moksha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.