Malai Kitchen

817-251-9141

1161 E Southlake Blvd Ste 220, Southlake, Texas, USA, 76092

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale restaurant serving modern takes on traditional Southeast Asian dishes. Menu labels V for vegetarian options. Kitchen can make a vegetarian dish vegan upon request.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by BriggitteJ

Good Asian Fusion - Edit

My wife and I ate here about a month ago. Most of the food we had was delicious and they allowed us to change almost any dish to make it either Vegan of vegetarian (for my wife). Food is very greasy, so if you are like me and don't use a lot of oil, please be aware. Only bad food item was the vegetable samosa my wife had. She was not a fan and only had a couple of bites. We will return.

Pros: Can make many items vegan or vegetarian

Cons: Lot of oil

Great Food/Amazing Environment! - Edit

I was so happy to try out Malai Kitchen when I was visiting my parents in Texas. The menu clearly labels vegetarian dishes and the chef is more than happy to make the vegetarian dishes vegan friendly. The portions were very large and the flavor was GREAT! I really wish there was a place like this closer to me in NY, I would eat here all the time. Definitely a good option if you are craving asian food!

Return to Southlake Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Malai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.