CLOSED: Main Street Beanery

Contact 269-830-6944

113 W Michigan Ave, Marshall, Michigan, USA, 49068

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffeehouse, has conventional meat fare but also vegan choices including a mango tempeh wrap, hummus plate, a veggie hummus wrap, vegan desserts as well as non-dairy milk for smoothies and coffee. Always adding new sandwiches. JAN 2015 REPORTED SHUT AT THIS LOCATION, MAYBE RE-OPENS ELSEWHERE. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegan4lyfe

Great Coffee and Love the Tempeh Wrap - Edit

We live north of Detroit, but when ever we are in town we always stop in at Main Street Beanery. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the coffee and food are great. I love that they offer vegetarian and vegan items on their menu as well as meat items like a turkey avocado wrap. My personal favorite is the tempeh wrap. Well worth stopping in for a yummy muffin or scone and coffee or specialty drink if you don't have time for lunch.

Pros: excellent food, free internet service, very friendly staff

Cosy Coffee Shop - Edit

My family and I had hummus wraps and soy chai lattes. OMGoodness! It was so filling and yummy! It's so hard to find a place in my little corner of Michigan with vegan options and this was a welcoming cafe. I will definitely visit them again when I'm in the area again!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 12, 2012

Pros: Large Portions, Attentive Staff, Excellent Food

Cons: Small seating area, Only one vegan dessert

Return to Marshall Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Main Street Beanery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 529 times since Jul 2012.