Main Market Co-op

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 509-458-2667

44 W Main Ave, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99201

Well-stocked natural food co-op market with deli and organic salad bar. Stocks fresh organic produce, bulk food, household cleaning and personal care products, and more. Seating outside. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by mavgirl7

Great place for essentials and lunch/dinner - Edit

A great place that stocks a wide variety of wholefood and organic produce and packaged goods. Also has a cold and hot salad bar where you can made your own dish (eg steamed rice tofu beans salad sauce). They also had a deli section and skme desserts. Lovely staff and open and airy.

Good options for a little place - Edit

On a recent visit to the store, we were happy to find that they had vegan chocolate chip cookies in the bakery section, a vegan veggie dish in the hot bar, and plenty of bulk and grocery options.

Pros: vegan cookies, bulk section, friendly

Nothing to get excited about - Edit

I have travelled pretty extensively throughout the US, and I'll be as blunt as possible here. As far as a vegan friendly coop goes, this was one of the least exciting places I've been anywhere. Nothing out of the ordinary; pretty sparse selection. I found more useful things at the Safeway. I would not go back. This is very meat heavy.

Main Market Co-op Spokane, WA - Edit

I recently discovered a fantastic Co-op in downtown Spokane, WA. There is an organic salad bar with soup and also an amazing deli that has a variety of vegetarian & vegan options which were delicious. Also, I enjoyed the desserts made from scratch! It was a nice sunny day so I enjoyed my lunch in the outdoor seating area. Main Market is in downtown Spokane on Main Avenue not far from I-90 highway so very easy to find. Every employee that I spoke with was very helpful & friendly. This is a family friendly place. I will definitely be a regular customer!

Pros: Very friendly staff!, Delicious vegetarian & vegan selections, Nice vibe!

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Main Market Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 826 times since Apr 2014.