Mai Kitchen

Contact 08-72266591

34 Wright St, Ferryden Park (at Warren St), Adelaide, South Australia, 5010

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegan menu. Staff is aware of vegan requirements. Open Mon 10:00am-9:00pm, Wed-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sun 9:30am-9:30pm. Closed Tue.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by HappyVeganTummy

My Favourite Place! 10/5 - Edit

This is my absolute favourite restaurant of all time! It is delicious every single time we go and I don't think I've ever had a dish I didn't like!

They have a whole vegan menu along side their normal menu with entrees, mains and desserts. My favourite is probably the salt and pepper eggplant and the beef and cashew! Five spice tofu is also great! The satay skewers are also baller! And for dessert the three colour bean is a must! Basically everything should be tried!

The portions are massive! My boyfriend and I tend to get an entree to share, one main to share and the three colour bean if we're feeling cheeky! We are always full afterwards!

The staff who work there are so friendly and helpful and genuinely want you to enjoy your experience! I will always come back!

Go! Go! Go!

Amazing! - Edit

Mai Kitchen offers and entire vegan menu including entrees and desserts.
We had the basil tofu and the vegan cashew beef dish and were more than satisfied. The portions were huge and with many fresh vegetables and lots of tofu/mock beef.
Rice is extra.
Entree (veggie skewers) with a delicious sauce,
Dessert (banana fritters with ice cream and chocolate sauce) SO GOOD!
Definitely recommended! Reasonable prices!

Pros: extensive vegan menu, very delicious and fresh, friendly and fast service

Vegans rejoice! - Edit

Mai Kitchen is probably the most vegan friendly omnivore restaurant in Adelaide. Two pages of specific vegan options, plus deserts. Vegan wines are marked on the wine list. Staff are very attentive, and provide a level of service that you don't see much in Adelaide.

Pros: Lots of vegan options including desserts and wine, Great customer service , Well priced

Cons: Strange location (but worth the trip!)

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 712 times since Aug 2015.